There are 72 condos at “City Place Lofts” located at 395 4th Street in downtown Long Beach. The condos were built in 2006. The building offers one and two bedroom condos with a range of 1,020 to 2,080 square feet of living space and gated underground parking.
Year Built: 2006.
Floor Plans of these Long Beach Lofts
- One Bedroom, One Bath with 1,020 to 1,788 square feet
- Two Bedroom, one and half bath with 1788 square feet
- Two Bedroom, Two Bath with 1,770 to 2080 square feet
- Three Bedroom, Two Bath with 4,250 square feet
- Four Bedroom, Three Bath with 4,250 to 4,340 square feet
HOA Update: The homeowner’s association fee varies based on the size of the loft. The current amount per condo is disclosed in the property details of each condo listing on our website. For a tour of current condos for sale in this building or others, call us at 562-413-7655.
Amenities: Fitness Room, Meeting Room, Recreational Multipurpose Room, Storage Area, Building and Grounds Paid, Insurance Paid, Maintenance Paid, Sewer Paid, Trash Paid, Water and Sewer Paid, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Security and underground parking.
What’s Currently for Sale at the City Place Lofts?
Current listings for all condos at 395 4th Street in downtown Long Beach, California 90802.
No Results Found.
No Results Found.
Benefits of Detailed Condo Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including WalkScore™
- View local details, Google Street Views of the neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property
Finding Downtown Long Beach Condos & Lofts Takes Work
And that’s what our beach real estate team does for you…we search off market listings and on market listings, talk to local home owners and network with other agents to find a home that meets your needs. Whether you are searching here in Long Beach or one of the other beach cities, we can help you.
Let’s Meet and Talk
Just fill out the information below and let’s meet. Together we can build a plan to find a condo that you will love. Plus, we will explain how the home buying process works and how we work to benefit you.
And we will give you a free copy of our “Home Buying Guide”…jam packed with strategies, techniques and real estate information to give you confidence when buying a condo or home in southern California.
We respect your online privacy and will not sell or transfer your information to any third party companies without your permission. Let’s say you want financing and we get your permission for a lender to contact you, then we would give them your name and phone number. Otherwise, it is all kept confidential. Let’s meet and build a plan to find you a condo that you love in Long Beach.