Captivating, amazing, breathtaking are a few of the words that describe the ocean views from a condo at 850 Ocean Blvd Long Beach, California. Picture panoramic views of Catalina Island to downtown Los Angeles to the mountains in Southern California….this high rise Long Beach condo has it all for living the beach lifestyle.
The Pacific Building at 850 Ocean was built in 1992 and has 187 units with floor plans for every budget. The property includes an association barbecue, club house, recreation facility, pool, sauna, gym/exercise room and much more. Convenient to local shopping and dinning in the down town area of Long Beach or just a short drive to Belmont Shores, The Pike or Shoreline Village.
“I love the look of the Pacific Building in Long Beach…the outside and inside are like a luxury hotel”
All 850 Ocean Blvd Long Beach Condos for Sale
Below are the current Long Beach condos listings for sale in this building…for a home tour of any of these condominiums, simply call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655.
850 Ocean Blvd Floor Plans
There are 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condos with 881 square feet to 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condos with 3,064 sqft.
Price ranges, according to the Southern California multiple listing service, for 850 Ocean Blvd, The Pacific Building condos range as follows:
- One Bedroom condos: $349,000 and up
- Two Bedroom condos: $6500,000 to $895,000
- Three Bedroom condos: $829,000 and up
Many of them offer you views of the Ocean, Coastline, White Water, the Queen Mary and Catalina Island from your condo at 850 Ocean Blvd.
Amenities at 850 Ocean Blvd Floor Plans
The current homeowner’s association fee is about $839 to$868 per month
- Association Pool & Spa
- 24 hour security concierge
- Direct access to the beach and boardwalk area. The boardwalk allows you to walk, run or bike from The Pacific to Shoreline Village or Belmont Shore.
- Fitness center to stay in shape year round
- You can enjoy the clubhouse on beach level that is equipped with BBQ areas and more.
- Water and trash and earthquake insurance are included.
Condos in The Pacific Building at 850 Ocean Blvd that Sold