I created a short home searching video to help you our powerful Southern California property search system. The video will give you some insights into how to search better for house, condos, new homes and income property.
- Learn how to add features to narrow your search and find homes quicker.
4 minute Home Searching Video to give you insights in using our search tools
Watch my short video on how to use our new Southern California property search tools…
Home Searching Tips
You can search by cities, neighborhoods, zip codes and schools. Maybe you like a particular architectural style for your next home. You can narrow your search down by using the +Advanced Link below.
All listings are updated every 15 minutes with a direct link from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) of which we subscribe to as Realtors. Where do you want to live? If you are not sure, call Jay Valento (562) 413-7655 and set up a free in-person consultation to discuss your real estate plans and cities that might work for you.
Take Notes, Rate Properties with Reactions
Under each listing, you can
- You can write notes on each property that you like under Comment
- Share the listing on Twitter or Facebook
- You can invite other family members or friends to help you in your home search
- You can rate properties by clicking on Reaction and this pops up:
We Put the Fun Back into Searching for Homes
Yes, it is time to put the fun back into finding a home in Southern California. So, you can rate homes with Emojis for each listing.
How to Save Your Favorites and Request Showings
- To save your favorites, just click on STAR to Save as Favorite
- Print a flyer with the Print Icon
- X hides the listing
- Schedule a Showing or Request more information
Your Dashboard Account
When you login to your account, you can view your Dashboard. It will show your favorite searches and properties.
Search Dashboard Listings Searches Your Name
When you have questions, call Jay Valento of Keller Williams Coastal Properties at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.