Urban style living in downtown Long Beach CA condos enabling you to enjoy the local culture and lifestyle. Many condominiums are close to dining, coffee shops and entertainment in the center of Long Beach, California.
What Does the Downtown Long Beach Area Have to Offer You?
The downtown community offers you access to theater, the Long Beach Convention Center, California Pizza Kitchen, bookstores, Shoreline Villages shops and more. Whether you work in the downtown area or commute to Los Angeles or Orange County, Long Beach is the place to be.
You have lots of choices in Long Beach for condos and homes…so kick off your shoes and explore or contact us and we will do it for you.
Which of these Downtown Long Beach CA Condos do You Love?
Downtown Long Beach CA condos is a vibrant and exciting place to live the urban lifestyle. Many of the old buildings are being redeveloped into a high-rise and low-rise condos. Downtown Long Beach CA condos for sale in the zip code of 90802.
The average selling price of a Long Beach condo is $311,844 but prices range from $250,000 to over $1 million dollars for condos.
That makes owning any of downtown Long Beach condominiums or townhouses a real pleasure.
When you have questions or want to schedule a showing of any home listed for sale, call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
Buyer Tips of Downtown Long Beach Condos
When you view the current listings of downtown condos in Long Beach below on the map search above, pay attention to the details of each listing. When you are looking at the details of each condo look at the HOA (home owner’s association) fee per month, look at the Special Conditions in Additional Details to see what kind of sale is it.
- Special Conditions: Standard Sale, Short Sale or REO. Each of these has their advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard Sale – equity owner who owns the property.
- Short Sale: means the seller is trying to sell it for less than what is owed on the property. This process can take 3 to 6 months for the seller’s bank to make a decision. Read our blog post about short sales to learn more about it.
- REO / Bank Owned Foreclosures – REO means real estate owned property. The bank has already foreclosed on the property and is re-marketing it for sale
- What are the Amenities per building?
- What are your 5 must-haves in a condo and 5 can’t stands? Write them down now to save you time.
How to Avoid Paying Too Much for Downtown Long Beach CA Condos
Of course, you don’t want to overpay for a condo or a home.
So what do you do?
Real estate agents and appraisers don’t go there for pricing. We rely on our local multiple listing service and public records to determine market values.
When YOU fall in LOVE with a townhouse or condo or even a house, if I am your agent, then I will develop a market analysis of the TRUE value.
You will see what previous home buyers bought condos at and is the market up or down. I really like one chart that I pull.
It is called the Percentage of the Listed Price. It will show you if properties are selling at 100% of the listed price which is full price or above or below.
Then you know if the condos are selling for 98% of the listed value, you can offer at 97% and see if the seller will take it. If I find out from the listing agent that he/she has multiple offers, then you would need to offer at full price or above to get it.
Also, I will ask the listing agent in that situation what is the highest offer. They are under no obligation to tell me. They are under contract with the seller to not share pricing. If they tell me, I will tell you. I want you to get a good buy and be happy with it.
List of Downtown Long Beach CA Condos
Explore the Opportunities of Calling Downtown Long Beach Home
Seeking a downtown condo with an ocean view, city view or mountain view?
Consider the Aqua Buildings, International Tower, The Pacific, The Meridian, 525 Seaside Way, City Place Lots, The Ocean Club, The Atlantic Plaza, Historical Villa Riviera and many great downtown Long Beach condo buildings to choose to live at.
Take a tour of all of these buildings through Long Beach real estate for sale property search that is updated daily.
This is a list of the most popular downtown condos with quick links to pages on our website for more information about each one. The real estate search below shows you all of the properties for sale in 90802 zip code of Long Beach, California.
- Aqua Towers Condos for Sale Long Beach
- Bixby Riviera
- Bixby Village
- Blu Condos Long Beach
- City Place Lofts
- 133 The Promenade
- 201 Bay Shore Long Beach CA 90803
- 525 Seaside Way Long Beach
- 700 Ocean Blvd Long Beach
- 850 Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90802
- 1000 Ocean Blvd Long Beach
- 1310 Ocean Blvd Long Beach
- 1400 Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA
- 1500 Ocean Blvd
- 1600 Redondo Avenue Long Beach
- 1750 Ocean Long Beach CA
- 1800 Ocean Blvd Condos
- The Royal Palms
- West Ocean
- Stoney Brook Villas
- 1598 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach
- Temple Lofts
- 838 Pine Avenue
- Marina Pacifica
- Lindenwood Condos 3565 Linden Ave
- 545 Chestnut Avenue Long Beach CA 90802
- Spinnaker Coves Condos