Long Beach Condominiums
I have all Long Beach condos for sale in Southern California with a direct data feed from the multiple listing service (MLS). If you are looking for Long Beach ocean view condos, then I recommend condos on Ocean Blvd and Seaside Way. Make sure to compare them in our building directory. Read more…
All Condos for Sale in Long Beach CA
I thought this would be the quickest way for you to find your price range. If you are thinking of financing your purchase, then I suggest talking to a lender. I created a list of lenders and some wisdom for mortgages.
|Price Range||Quick Links||What is Your Price Range?|
|Custom Search||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $1,000,000||$1,000,000 - $5,000,000||Housing Trends|
PRICE ADJUSTMENT! Take advantage of the significant price modification and enjoy the upscale urban beachside lifestyle. This move in ready unit is located on the 18th floor of the iconic International Tower in Long Beach. This freshly-painted 1080 s
Great location for the 2 bedroom 1 bath unit. Close to CSULB, shopping and restaurants. The location in the complex is also excellent. The unit faces East and the breeze and the views from the balcony are great. The floors and the bathroom have b
Welcome to Parkview Terrace, located in the Eastside Circle area of Long Beach, where this corner-end unit offers added privacy. The entry hallway leads you to an open-concept living room and dining area, where a large sliding glass door opens onto a
Welcome to 620 HOLBROOK CT. Bixby Village. Desirable Cape Cod-style private community. This beautiful property boasts of 2068 Sq.Ft. 3 spacious bedrooms 2.5 baths, master en-suite with a large oversize tub, separate shower and private bath. Vaulted c
East Coast meets West Coast in this Cape Cod style townhome. Located in the well-maintained, private community of Bixby Village, this 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom ‘Chesapeake’ model offers everything you need. Calming light blue walls welcome you into a s
New price opportunity!!! Seller is super motivated!!! Experience the ultimate California lifestyle in this sought-after single-level residence that delivers privacy and security as well as convenience. Nestled within the 24-hour guard-gated community
Rare ocean view PENTHOUSE home on the top of the HarborPlace Tower. With stunning ocean facing views from every room you will feel like you are on top of the world. This is not your typical condo. With nautical architectural hints throughout you ge
Amazing opportunity to own this multi-level townhome in the heart of Long Beach! Centrally located, this home is close to train station and only few minutes to downtown and the beach. The unit also has two car garage parking, incredibly low HOA that
Popular Long Beach Condos by Buildings
These are the most popular condos on our website and ones that we show to buyers a lot.
Long Beach Condos Guide
Are you looking for a new place to call home? Check out the condos for sale in Long Beach! With plenty of options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect place to live.
Whether you’re looking for an ocean view condo or something more affordable, there’s something for everyone in Long Beach. If you find a condo within for the first few blocks of the beach, it’s just a short walk to the ocean. I suggest looking at condos in the heart of downtown Long Beach and along Ocean Blvd.
I tried to cover all of the popular condos and ways for you to compare condos. Of course, there is always room for improvement. So, kick off your shoes and explore condos in Long Beach, California.
A lot of my clients think Long Beach condominiums are a great investment to live the urban lifestyle. You’ll enjoy amenities like pools and tennis courts as well as on-site fitness centers – all of which will come at an affordable price!
Many of the beautiful Long Beach California condos offer you ocean views, mountain or city views.
Long Beach Condo Lifestyles
Long Beach residents and people relocating to the city are searching for condos with special features. Some clients of ours want an ocean view while others really want inside laundry or a balcony, parking space or a garage.
The list is endless. While our goal is to help you find the right condo for you, we really need to get to know you. Look over the current list of lifestyle or features and click on the ones you truly want.
If you are not finding what you are looking for, we encourage you to take our 5-minute buyer questionnaire. Perhaps we can find what you desire off the market…that means it is not currently for sale and their is NO competition. Check out the questionnaire too.
|Long Beach Features||Cool Lifestyle Amenities||Which Works for You?|
|Condos in Downtown Long Beach||Long Beach Ocean View Condos||Long Beach Gated Condominiums|
|Long Beach Condos on Ocean Blvd||Waterfront Condos||High Rise Condos|
|Long Beach condos with Inside Laundry||Long Beach Condos with Balconies||Coastline Views|
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Beach Condos
Here is what you should look for when buying a condominium in Long Beach or any city.
Why are condos for sale in Long Beach so popular?
Long Beach is one of the most affordable cities on the coastline in Southern California. You can find ocean view condos along Ocean Blvd and Seaside Way and affordable condos inland. People love living the beach lifestyle and Long Beach is the best way to do that.
How much are the homeowner association fees per month in the condo community?
Review the details of each listing for monthly homeowner association fees also known as HOA fees. Some communities have a buy in fee that is typically paid by the buyer. For example, if you are considering the Long Beach condos at 388 Ocean or 488 Ocean, called the Aqua Towers, there is a community fee to paid by the buyer. That fee is 1/4 of 1% of the purchase price. It goes to a fund at Aqua for community events.
What Amenities are included in the HOA?
In the property details section of each listing, you need to look for Amenities. This should tell you what is included in your monthly homeowner’s association fee. Perhaps there is a beautiful community pool, hot tub or fitness center in the community center. If the community is on Ocean Blvd or Seaside Way, is there direct beach access from the complex?
What type of real estate can I find in Long Beach?
You can find Long Beach condos, townhomes, single family homes and income property.
Who should I contact to purchase real estate in Long Beach?
Contact Jay Valento from RedWagonTeam.com at Keller Williams Coastal Properties. Call or text 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
How many Long Beach neighborhoods are there?
There are over 35 different single family home neighborhoods and hundreds of condo communities in Long Beach.
Who is the best Long Beach condo real estate agent?
Jay Valento of RedWagonTeam.com has 29 years of real estate experience and takes a consulting approach to real estate. He is focused on helping clients purchase and sell Long Beach condos.
Location – drive by the area and ask yourself “can I see myself living here?” Drive around the block. If you have time, go in the morning and in the evening.
Does the Long Beach condo have a spacious balcony?If you read online that it has a balcony, please confirm it when you are taking a tour.
Does the condo have inside laundry in the unit? If it says “community”, then laundry is usually coin operated in a room in the building
Parking. How many parking spaces does it say the properties for your unit? During the home inspection time frame of your purchase contract, you need to verify the parking. Some condo buildings have no parking. In those situations, residents find parking at local lots and some hotels have special parking areas.
How long has the condo been on the market for sale? If it is too long, it could mean it is overpriced or there is an issue. Ask your Long Beach Realtor® Jay Valento to do some research for you.
- Look for the words Land Lease in the property details. If it says “yes”, you will be paying an additional fee. It may be monthly, quarterly or yearly. It means that the developer of the community is still collecting a fee for each condo in the community. There are a few of these for Long Beach condos and Huntington Beach condos.
- What does the property status say?
Active means it is currently for sale.
Backup offers means that the seller will take a backup offer in case the current offer that they accepted falls out of escrow.
Pending means that both buyer and seller have accepted the terms and it is in escrow. Sold means that the property has closed escrow and the buyer bought the property.
- Is the Long Beach condominium community FHA Approved for Financing?
Having a Long Beach condo FHA Approved is an important designation for any condominium community. This status indicates that the development meets certain criteria set out by the Federal Housing Administration, and it gives prospective buyers the assurance that they can use FHA financing to buy units in the complex.
In order to be FHA Approved, a condominium must pass a stringent review process that looks at such factors as financial viability, property maintenance, insurance rates, and more. This process assures buyers that their new home will be safe and well-maintained over time. The approval process can be affected by the number of owner-occupied units verse the number ones rented out.
- Are there any restrictions of pets? Can I rent out the condo? Will the homeowner’s association allow for “AirBnB?” This is usually disclosed through the CC& Rs of the community. These documents are provided to you during the escrow time frame to review and approve or cancel the purchase based on your review.
- Are there any special assessments coming due soon? This could be new windows or roofing that the association doesn’t have the money to cover. And they may want each unit to share in the expense. This should be disclosed in the seller disclosure documents that you receive during escrow and/or be in the CC&Rs.
- What are CC&Rs? This abbreviation stands for Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. These are the rules and restrictions developed by the builder, developer or homeowner association that all owners should abide by.
- How many days do you have to review seller disclosures? In our California real estate purchase contracts, the default is 17 days after acceptance. This is a negotiable item in the purchase contract between the buyer and seller.
Benefits of a Free Search Account on RedWagonTeam.com
- Price Drops notifications by email so you can take advantage of the property that you are watching. Are there a lot of properties dropping their prices? No. But the ones that you are watching, may be what helps you.
- Direct Data Feed from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service. We have a direct data feed from the MLS that I have been a member of for 29 years.
- So, the listings are update every 15 to 30 minutes. The accuracy of the information is determined when the listing is update through the MLS. But, you as a home buyer, still need to verify everything in person. And during the home inspection time with an appropriate inspector.
- If the Long beach condos you are searching for are currently for sale, then they will be on RedWagonTeam.com. There is no need to go to 5 different websites to see if it is available or not. In fact, if you want, I can give you access to our customer portal at the MLS.
There are more features than the 300 I can offer you. Zillow, Redfin and Trulia can’t offer that to you. Just ask Jay Valento to do so.
Fun things to do in Long Beach as Community Activities:
- Performing Arts Center
- Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum
- Museum of Latin American Arts
- Queen Mary – to get an update on the Queen Mary from the city of Long Beach’s visitor center.
- Shoreline Village
Near by Cities
Other property types to look at Long Beach homes