Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
The best ocean views are from Long Beach condos on Ocean Blvd. View all condos for sale in Long Beach California on our website and compare them in our building directory.
I tried to cover all of the popular condos and ways for you to compare condos. Of course, there is always room for improvement. So, kick off your shows and explore condos in Long Beach, California.
Long Beach Condos Guide
A lot of my clients think Long Beach condominiums are a great investment to live the urban lifestyle. You’ll enjoy amenities like pools and tennis courts as well as on-site fitness centers – all of which will come at an affordable price!
Many of the beautiful Long Beach California condos offer you ocean views, mountain or city views.
All Long Beach Condos for Sale by Price Ranges
I thought this would be the quickest way for you to find your price range. If you are thinking of financing your purchase, then I suggest talking to a lender. I created a list of lender vendors and some wisdom for mortgages.
|Price Range||Quick Links||What is Your Price Range?|
|Custom Search||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $1,000,000||$1,000,000 - $5,000,000||Housing Trends|
Popular Long Beach Condos by Buildings
These are the most popular condos on our website and ones that we show to buyers a lot.
|Top Long Beach Condos||Popular Condos||Long Beach CA|
|Aqua Condos (Ocean Views)||City Place Lofts||Downtown Area Condos|
|Harbor Place Towers (Ocean Views)||International Tower (Ocean Views)||Marina Pacifica Condos (Bay Views)|
|Naples Island Condos||Ocean Blvd Condos||Portofino Condos (Bay Views)|
|Stoney Book Villas||Spinnaker Coves||Temple Lofts|
|The Blu||The Meridian (Ocean Views)||The Ocean Club (Ocean Views)|
|The Pacific (Ocean Views)||The Queen Surf (Ocean Views)||West Ocean (Ocean Views)|
|Villa Riviera (Ocean Views)||1000 Ocean (Ocean Views)||133 The Promenade|
|150 The Promenade (Ocean Views)||411 West Seaside Way (Ocean Views)||1500 Ocean Blvd (Ocean Views)|
|Long Beach Directory||Downtown Directory||Long Beach Lifestyles|
Long Beach Condo Lifestyles
Long Beach residents and people relocating to the city are searching for condos with special features. Some clients of ours want an ocean view while others really want inside laundry or a balcony, parking space or a garage.
The list is endless. While our goal is to help you find the right condo for you, we really need to get to know you. Look over the current list of lifestyle or features and click on the ones you truly want.
If you are not finding what you are looking for, we encourage you to take our 5-minute buyer questionnaire. Perhaps we can find what you desire off the market…that means it is not currently for sale and their is NO competition. Check out the questionnaire too.
|Long Beach Features||Cool Lifestyle Amenities||Which Works for You?|
|Condos in Downtown Long Beach||Long Beach Ocean View Condos||Long Beach Gated Condominiums|
|Long Beach Condos on Ocean Blvd||Waterfront Condos||High Rise Condos|
|Long Beach condos with Inside Laundry||Long Beach Condos with Balconies||Coastline Views|
What are the 14 things to pay attention to when buying condos in Long Beach, California?
Here is what you should look for when buying a condominium in Long Beach or any city.
Location – drive by the area and ask yourself “can I see myself living here?” Drive around the block. If you have time, go in the morning and in the evening.
Does the Long Beach condo have a spacious balcony?If you read online that it has a balcony, please confirm it when you are taking a tour.
How much are the home owner association fees per month in the building complex?Some of the communities have an extra buy in fee. For example, if you are considering the Long Beach condos at 388 Ocean or 488 Ocean, called the Aqua Towers, there is a community fee to paid by the buyer. That fee is 1/4 of 1% of the purchase price. It goes to a fund at Aqua for community events.
What are the amenities are included? Is there a beautiful community pool, hot tub or fitness center in the community? If the community is on Ocean Blvd or Seaside Way, is there direct beach access from the complex?
Does the condo have inside laundry in the unit? If it says “community”, then laundry is usually coin operated in a room in the building
Parking. How many parking spaces does it say the properties for your unit? During the home inspection time frame of your purchase contract, you need to verify the parking. Some condo buildings have no parking. In those situations, residents find parking at local lots and some hotels have special parking areas.
How long has the condo been on the market for sale? If it is too long, it could mean it is overpriced or there is an issue. Ask your Long Beach Realtor® Jay Valento to do some research for you.
- Look for the words Land Lease in the property details. If it says “yes”, you will be paying an additional fee. It may be monthly, quarterly or yearly. It means that the developer of the community is still collecting a fee for each condo in the community. There are a few of these for Long Beach condos and Huntington Beach condos.
- What does the property status say?
Active means it is currently for sale.
Backup offers means that the seller will take a backup offer in case the current offer that they accepted falls out of escrow.
Pending means that both buyer and seller have accepted the terms and it is in escrow. Sold means that the property has closed escrow and the buyer bought the property.
- Is the Long Beach condominium community FHA Approved for Financing?
Having a Long Beach condo FHA Approved is an important designation for any condominium community. This status indicates that the development meets certain criteria set out by the Federal Housing Administration, and it gives prospective buyers the assurance that they can use FHA financing to buy units in the complex.
In order to be FHA Approved, a condominium must pass a stringent review process that looks at such factors as financial viability, property maintenance, insurance rates, and more. This process assures buyers that their new home will be safe and well-maintained over time. The approval process can be affected by the number of owner-occupied units verse the number ones rented out.
- Are there any restrictions of pets? Can I rent out the condo? Will the homeowner’s association allow for “AirBnB?” This is usually disclosed through the CC& Rs of the community. These documents are provided to you during the escrow time frame to review and approve or cancel the purchase based on your review.
- Are there any special assessments coming due soon? This could be new windows or roofing that the association doesn’t have the money to cover. And they may want each unit to share in the expense. This should be disclosed in the seller disclosure documents that you receive during escrow and/or be in the CC&Rs.
- What are CC&Rs? This abbreviation stands for Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. These are the rules and restrictions developed by the builder, developer or homeowner association that all owners should abide by.
- How many days do you have to review seller disclosures? In our California real estate purchase contracts, the default is 17 days after acceptance. This is a negotiable item in the purchase contract between the buyer and seller.
Benefits of a Free Search Account on RedWagonTeam.com
- Price Drops notifications by email so you can take advantage of the property that you are watching. Are there a lot of properties dropping their prices? No. But the ones that you are watching, may be what helps you.
- Direct Data Feed from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service. We have a direct data feed from the MLS that I have been a member of for 29 years.
- So, the listings are update every 15 to 30 minutes. The accuracy of the information is determined when the listing is update through the MLS. But, you as a home buyer, still need to verify everything in person. And during the home inspection time with an appropriate inspector.
- If the Long beach condos you are searching for are currently for sale, then they will be on RedWagonTeam.com. There is no need to go to 5 different websites to see if it is available or not. In fact, if you want, I can give you access to our customer portal at the MLS.
There are more features than the 300 I can offer you. Zillow, Redfin and Trulia can’t offer that to you. Just ask Jay Valento to do so.
Fun things to do in Long Beach as Community Activities:
Queen Mary – to get an update on the Queen Mary from the city of Long Beach’s visitor center.
Near by Cities
Other property types to look at Long Beach homes