A helpful guide for Long Beach condos for sale so you can review listings, compare communities and make good investment decisions. What are you looking for in a condo in Long Beach, California?
Long Beach condos for sale are a great option for people who want to live the beach lifestyle without the upkeep of a house. The condominiums are affordability and Long Beach offers you great climate year-round. The most popular ocean view condos are on Ocean Blvd. They offer you a view of the Queen Mary and the coastline from Long Beach to Newport Beach.
- Buildings like the Aqua Towers, The Pacific, The Ocean Club are a few examples of ocean view condos, and they feel like resort living too. For bay view or waterfront condos, I would suggest Marina Pacifica condos or Spinnaker Cove to start. Read more…
96 Condos for Sale in Long Beach CA by Price Range
You have lots of options in Long Beach for condos and homes. Compare condo buildings, amenities and pricing for each property. Review all high-rises, mid-rises, and low-rise buildings.
|Categories||Long Beach California|
|Locations:||Long Beach, California|
|# of Buildings:||100's|
|Neighborhoods:||Long Beach Neighborhoods|
|Condo Directory:||Compare Condos|
|Trending:||Aqua Towers |
Downtown Long Beach Condos
Marina Pacifica Condos
Ocean View Condos
|Read More:||FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions|
Long Beach Condos Guide to Compare Buildings
I developed a couple of ways for you to Compare Condos. First, you can use the Long Beach condo building directory in a table format so you can quickly view amenities like a fitness center, ocean views, whether there is a pool or hot tub int eh community to location and a number of properties for sale.
2nd, you can use my visual search of Long Beach condos. You can compare condos this way too.
Alamitos Beach or Belmont Heights would be good examples of condo areas that are a few blocks from the beach and would be a lower price point for you. I suggest looking at condos in the heart of downtown Long Beach too.
Long Beach Condo Lifestyles
Long Beach residents and people relocating to the city are searching for condos with special features. Some clients of ours want an ocean view while others really want laundry inside the condo or on a balcony; parking spaces or a garage.
The list is endless. While our goal is to help you find the right condo for you, we really need to get to know you. Look over the current list of lifestyles or features and click on the ones you truly want.
If you buy a condo along Ocean Blvd, it is a short walk or bike to the beach. In downtown Long Beach, local coffee shops and fine dining restaurants may be within walking distance of your building.
|Long Beach Features||Cool Lifestyle Amenities||Which Works for You?|
|Condos in Downtown Long Beach||Long Beach Ocean View Condos||Long Beach Gated Condominiums|
|Long Beach Condos on Ocean Blvd||Waterfront Condos||High Rise Condos|
|Long Beach condos with Inside Laundry||Long Beach Condos with Balconies||Coastline Views|
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Beach Condos
- Is it in the right location of the city, a condo complex?
- Does it have enough natural light coming through the windows to keep the unit bright?
- Is a Balcony included?
- What are the monthly costs for homeowner association fees (HOA fees)?
- How many days on market has it been actively for sale?
- Is there a Land Lease? That is an extra monthly fee beyond the monthly HOA fees and property taxes. When does it expire if ever?
- What is the current pet policy?
- What types of financing is the condo community approved for? If you have an FHA or VA loan, then this is important. If the building is not FHA or VA approved for financing, you need to ask your Realtor to find out for you.
- Where is the Laundry located? Community laundry means coin operated …. FYI.
Why are condos for sale in Long Beach so popular?
Long Beach is one of the most affordable cities on the coastline in Southern California. You can find ocean view condos along Ocean Blvd and Seaside Way and affordable condos inland. The average selling price is $555,000 for a condominium. Plus, people love living the beach lifestyle and Long Beach is the best way to do that.
How much are the homeowner association fees per month in the condo community?
Review the details of each listing for monthly homeowner association fees also known as HOA fees. Some communities have a buy-in fee that is typically paid by the buyer.
For example, if you are considering the Long Beach condos at 388 Ocean or 488 Ocean, called the Aqua Towers, there is a community fee to be paid by the buyer. That fee is 1/4 of 1% of the purchase price. It goes to a fund at Aqua for community events.
What Amenities are included in the condo community?
In the property details section of each listing, you need to look for Amenities. This should tell you what is included in your monthly homeowner’s association fee.
Amenities can include an outdoor barbecue area, laundry, community pool or association pool, tennis courts, hot tub or fitness center, beach access, and tennis courts.
Who should I contact to purchase real estate in Long Beach?
Contact Jay Valento, a Long Beach real estate agent from Fathom Realty Group specializing in Coastal Properties. Call or text 562-413-7655.
How many Long Beach neighborhoods are there?
There are over 35 different single-family home neighborhoods and hundreds of condo communities in Long Beach.
Should I contact the listing agent or have my own buyer’s agent?
The listing agent has a signed contract with the seller to get them the highest and best price for their Long Beach condominium or townhome. If they are focused on that, how can they best represent you as a buyer?
Buyer’s agents are focused on negotiating the best terms possible for you. Asking questions of the listing agent and then relaying that information to you that the listing agent may not tell you because they represent the seller.
Fun things to do in Long Beach as Community Activities:
- Performing Arts Center
- Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum
- Museum of Latin American Arts
- Queen Mary – to get an update on the Queen Mary from the city of Long Beach’s visitor center.
- Shoreline Village
People who searched for Long Beach condos also searched for these topics
- Downtown Long Beach condos for sale
- Beachfront condos for sale in Long Beach, CA
- Studios for sale in Long Beach, CA
- Long Beach homes for sale