Some home buyers like yourself are looking for Long Beach condos but don’t want high HOA (homeowner association fees) each month. Those fees go to cover the amenities of the community including the common areas, landscaping, and other benefits like a possible pool, spa, tennis courts, or golf course access.
Long Beach Condos with HOA Fees Per Month
|Low Monthly HOA||Medium Monthly HOA||High Monthly HOA|
|150 to 250||250 to 350||350 to 400|
|400 to 500||500 to 600||Over 600|
All Long Beach Condos for Sale with Monthly HOA Fees 400 to 500 per month
Please check the property details of each listing to confirm the HOA fees. Please note, that some condo and townhome communities have a 2nd HOA fee and it may not appear online.
Search Tool Pre-Set by HOA Fees
The search tool is pre-set to HOA Fees 400 to 500 per month. Change the price ranges, cities, and more to find the right condo or townhome for you in Southern California.
Related Searches & Articles
- Compare Long Beach Condos
- What are the recent sales of Long Beach condos? My market radar of Long Beach housing trends will show your recent sales of condos, townhomes, and homes.
- What is the difference between a listing agent and a buyer’s agent? The listing agent has an agreement with the seller to represent them in the sale of a property. Their focus is to get the seller the highest and best price. The buyer’s agent is focused on working on behalf of the buyer to get them the best price and terms for purchasing. Read my article on this topic.
- What are a couple of condos that are within walking distance of Cal State Long Beach? I like Stoney Brook Villas, Bixby Village Townhomes, Bixby Riviera, or Village on the Green.
- Review more real estate topics on our website today.