Bixby Riviera condos, a planned unit development, located in the Bixby Hill area of Long Beach next to Cal State Long Beach off of 7th Street. Local shopping is within a half mile from this condominium community. The Long Beach Veterans Hospital is close by as well.
According to Walk Score™, a website that determines how walkable a property is to local shopping and other errands, Bixby Riviera is rated 27 out of 100. So you will need a car to drive to most locations. I think you could walk down the street about 1/2 mile to the local shopping center, Target?. They did rate it a 60 out of 100 for “Bike-able”. Long Beach is bike friendly throughout the city.
Bixby Riviera Condos in Long Beach
View all of the current Bixby Riviera condos for sale below. Just click on the address or picture of the properties to see more details.
©2018 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of February 19, 2018 5:57 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Bixby Riviera Floor Plans, Amenities, and Features about the community
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,439 to 1,930 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,716 to 2,074 square feet
- Year built: 1983
- Number of condos in Bixby Riviera: 125
- Parking: Yes, underground
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 24-hour security guard, Fitness center, Association Pool, Spa, Sauna and Tennis Court
- Elevator in the buildings
- Laundry inside units
- Homeowner’s association fee: $570 to $580 per month; covers all amenities and water.
- Local Schools: Long Beach Unified School District – Kettering Elementary, Hill Junior High, Wilson High School