Bixby Riviera condos, a planned unit development, located in the Bixby Hill area of Long Beach next to Cal State Long Beach off of 7th Street. Local shopping is within a half mile of this condominium community. The Long Beach Veterans Hospital is close by as well.
According to Walk Score™, a website that determines how walkable a property is to local shopping and other errands, Bixby Riviera is rated 27 out of 100. So you will need a car to drive to most locations. I think you could walk down the street about 1/2 mile to the local shopping center, Target?. They did rate it a 60 out of 100 for “Bike-able”. Long Beach is bike friendly throughout the city.
Bixby Riviera Condos in Long Beach
View all of the current Bixby Riviera condos for sale below. Just click on the address or picture of the properties to see more details.
Bixby Riviera Floor Plans, Amenities, and Features about the community
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with 1439 to 1609 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with 1716 to 1930 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with 2074 to 2300 square feet
- Year built: 1983
- Number of condos in Bixby Riviera: 125
- Parking: Yes, underground
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 24-hour security guard, Fitness center, Association Pool, Spa, Sauna and Tennis Court
- Elevator in the buildings
- Laundry inside units
- Homeowner’s association fee: $570 to $580 per month; covers all amenities and water.
- Local Schools: Long Beach Unified School District – Kettering Elementary, Hill Junior High, Wilson High School