Southern California gated communities are highly sought-after locations for many reasons. One of the best reasons is security and safety. You can find homes in gated communities with tennis courts, views of a golf course, ocean views, Catalina Island, and more.
It is all based on your budget for a home. Below is a list of all single-family homes in gated communities covering the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Take your online home tour next.
All Southern California Gated Communities with Houses
When you are evaluating single-family homes for sale, always look at the amenities of each community. If you can’t seem to find what you desire, call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655. He can quickly search through the California Regional Multiple Listing Service to find you the right home. Then, give you access to the customer portal.
- Call Jay or fill out this 5-minute questionnaire with what you are looking for in a house in a gated community.
12 Benefits of Living in Southern California Gated Communities
- Security: As I mentioned above, living in a gated community provides you with a level of security. Some communities will have a keyless entry, key code entry, or a 24/7 guard-gated entry.
- Privacy: Gated communities offer a higher level of privacy than traditional neighborhoods.
- Amenities: Many gated communities in Southern California offer a wide range of amenities, such as association swimming pools, tennis courts, golf courses, internet services, boating, water activities, clubhouse activities, and fitness centers.
- Community Spirit: Gated communities often have active homeowners’ associations that organize events and activities, this gives you a sense of community and connection to other residents.
- Nature: The beauty of the area is that you can live in an area with hiking trails, horse riding, and stables or beautiful ocean views. Perhaps your next house will have a view of Catalina Island.
- High-Quality Construction: Gated communities are often made up of newer, higher-quality homes, as developers like KB Homes, Lennar, and Toll Brothers. are able to charge a premium for the added security and amenities.
- Exclusive Location: For example, Coto De Caza homes in Orange County. They are in a guard-gated community of upscale neighborhoods and homes. There is a golf course inside the community. Or you could look at Coral Cay beach homes in Huntington Beach. Your best bet is to fill out my 5-minute questionnaire and let me find it for you faster than you search online unless you already have an agent (then have them do it).
- Great Schools: Some of the Southern California gated communities are located in areas with excellent schools, providing families with access to top-quality education for their children. Always check with the local school board and online websites like GreatSchools.org
- Pricing: Gated communities are often priced a little higher than traditional neighborhoods. Expect a monthly homeowner association fee in gated communities from $50 per month plus depending on the location of the property.
- Strong Resale Value: Gated communities often have strong resale values, as they are in high demand and offer a wide range of benefits to buyers.
- Peaceful Living: is part of the benefits. They focus on peaceful and quiet living, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Pet-Friendly: most are pet-friendly, allowing residents to enjoy the company of their furry friends.
In conclusion, Southern California gated communities offer you a wide range of benefits to enjoy. With the help of Jay Valento, your local California Realtor®, you can find the perfect gated community to call home.
Whether you’re looking for something by the water like Surfside Colony or an active adult community with access to the best that Southern California has to offer, a gated community is a perfect choice for you.