Valentines Day Romance is in the air for 2019. Each year Valentine’s day appears to transform everybody into a Romantic. In Long Beach, California, there are numerous men and women that are in a total frenzy over February 14th. To make their lives somewhat less stressful here are 16+ Romantic Things to do in Long Beach CA this Valentines Day 2019 with your Long Beach Sweetheart!
What Valentines Day Ideas Work Best?
Traditionally it might be dinner and candy. But here is a list of 17 ideas for you to be a blessing to your significant other, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife.
- Parkers Lighthouse will provide you first class surroundings and award winning cuisine 435 Shoreline Village Drive Long Beach CA 90802
- Harvelle’s In Long Beach have a Happy Valentine’s Day Event. For more information, visit Harvelle’s. Email [email protected] for any questions. Harvelle’s is located at 201 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90802. (562) 239-3700.
- Boathouse on the Bay – over look the bay and have a beautiful meal on Valentine’s Day. 190 Marina Drive Long Beach (562) 493-1100
- Restauration has a Valentine’s Day brunch or romantic dinner.
2708 E 4th Street, Long Beach CA (562) 439-8822
- Tantalum at 6272 E Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach (562) 431-1414.
- Utopia in downtown Long Beach at 445 East 1st Street (562) 432-6888. Check out their menu and make reservations today.
- Cafe Sevilla at 140 Pine Avenue Long Beach (562) 495-1111
- In the mood for a great Steak? Then off you go to Chianina Restaurant – 5716 East 2nd Street Long Beach (562) 433-4983
- Lola’s Mexican Cuisine at 2030 E 4th Street, Long Beach, CA 90814. They have teamed up with the Art Theatre this year for a special Valentine’s Day treat. Combining Cinema, Live Concert and Culinary perfection. More information about this event. Call them at 562-343-5506. There website: https://www.lolasmexicancuisine.com/
- Book a Room at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. They have dinner, dancing and fun activities on February 14th 2019. Call them at 562-435-3511
- Dinner on the water at FUEGO at the Maya Hotel (562) 481-3910
- Nico’s Restaurant 5760 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (562) 434-4479
- 555 Steakhouse at 555 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach CA 90802 (downtown Long Beach) 562-437-0626
- Saint & Second at 4828 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (Belmont Shore) 562-433-4828
- Nick’s on 2nd at 4901 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (Belmont Shore) 562-856-9000
- Michael’s Pizzeria at 562-987-4000 at 5616 e. 2nd Street.
- Want a great view of Long Beach; try The Reef on the Water. 880 S. Harbor Scenic Drive, Long Beach CA 90802 (562) 435-8013
Gondola Rides through Naples on Valentines Day or the Day Before
Have you ever wanted to take a romantic Gondola ride on Valentines Day through the canals in Venice Italy? You can have the same kind of experience in Long Beach California through the Naples Island canals on a gondola. (562) 433-9595.
The Valentine’s Day pricing is $200. Check out this option at http://gondolagetawayinc.com/valentinesday-ideas-gondola-la/
Harbor Cruise – wow your Long Beach Sweetheart with a cruise around the Long Beach harbor. Lease a yacht or yacht for a staggeringly sentimental night in Rainbow Harbor with glorious perspectives of the Queen Mary and Downtown Long Beach horizon. Tickets.
What should you get your wife for Valentine’s Day?
- Be creative. Take one of the ideas above and make it special.
- Perhaps a poem or take her to a special location. Browse these poem ideas.
- Walk along the water’s edge of the beach.
- Write up a bunch of clues and leave them around your house or condo. Each one reveals something special about her that you like and the next location for the next clue. Perhaps it is around the city. You can have fun with this. The last clue could end up at her favorite restaurant where you are waiting for her for dinner.
- Order a candy assortment from HarryandDavid.com There are a ton of ideas here. Order it ahead of time.
Valentines Day Gifts for Him
For last-minute items, run to Whole Food, Lazy Acres or other local markets to find something special.
What is the History of Valentine’s Day?
According to Wikipedia, “Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14th each year.
Originating as a Western Christian feast day honoring one or two early saints named Valentinus, Valentine’s Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.”
What do You Have Planned for Valentine’s Day 2021?