Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Valentines Day Romance is in the air for 2023. Each year Valentine’s day appears to transform everybody into a Romantic.
In Long Beach, California, there are numerous men and women that are in a total frenzy over February 14th. To make your life somewhat less stressful here are 17+ Romantic Things to do in Long Beach CA this Valentines Day 2023 with your Long Beach Sweetheart!
17 Romanic Ideas for Valentines Day in Long Beach, California
Love is in the Air
Traditionally it might be dinner and candy. But here is a list of ideas for you to be a blessing to your significant other, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife.
- Cherish the moments with the person that you like or love this year
- Parkers Lighthouse will provide you first class surroundings and award winning cuisine 435 Shoreline Village Drive Long Beach CA 90802 (562-432-6500)
- Boathouse on the Bay – over look the bay and have a beautiful meal on Valentine’s Day. 190 Marina Drive Long Beach (562) 493-1100
- Visit the Wine District at 144 Linden Ave, Long Beach for a great dinner and some wine. Call them at 562-612-0411. You can make a reservation here.
- Tantalum at 6272 E Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach (562) 431-1414.
- Utopia in downtown Long Beach at 445 East 1st Street (562) 432-6888. Check out their menu and make reservations today.
- Cafe Sevilla at 140 Pine Avenue Long Beach (562) 495-1111
- In the mood for a great Steak? Then off you go to 555 East Ocean Blvd Long Beach for 555 Steakhouse at 562-437-0626
- Lola’s Mexican Cuisine at 2030 E 4th Street, Long Beach, CA 90814. The ulitmate Mexican food delight. More information about this event. Call them at 562-343-5506. Their website: https://www.lolasmexicancuisine.com/
- Charter a sailboat for a fun day on the water. Call Capt Max at 562-304-5632. 401 Shoreline Village, Long Beach, CA. Website.
- Valentine’s Day Celebration Cruise on a Luxury Yacht: Sir Winston. February 11th, 2023. Review their website for details and tickets. 562-983-6880.
- Gondola Rides through Naples in Long Beach. Visit Gondola Gateway for details. 5437 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach. 562-433-9595.
- Dinner on the water at FUEGO at the Maya Hotel (562) 481-3910
- Nico’s Restaurant 5760 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (562) 434-4479
- Saint & Second at 4828 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (Belmont Shore) 562-433-4828
- Nick’s on 2nd at 4901 E. 2nd Street Long Beach CA 90803 (Belmont Shore) 562-856-9000
- Michael’s Pizzeria at 562-987-4000 at 5616 e. 2nd Street.
- Want a great view of Long Beach; try The Reef on the Water. 880 S. Harbor Scenic Drive, Long Beach CA 90802 (562) 435-8013
- Check out the San Pedro Fish Market at 6550 E Marina Drive Long Beach near 2nd and Pch. This is a relaxing and romantic view of the marina. You may want to go a day before to beat the crowds.
Gondola Rides through Naples on Valentine‘s Day or the Day Before
Have you ever wanted to take a romantic Gondola ride on Valentines Day through the canals in Venice Italy? You can have the same kind of experience in Long Beach California through the Naples Island canals on a gondola. (562) 433-9595.
The Valentine’s Day pricing is $220. Check out this option at https://gondolagetawayinc.com/valentinesday-ideas-gondola-la/
Harbor Cruise – wow your Long Beach Sweetheart with a cruise around the Long Beach harbor. Lease a yacht or yacht for a staggeringly sentimental night in Rainbow Harbor with glorious perspectives of the Queen Mary and Downtown Long Beach horizon. Tickets.
What should you get your wife for Valentine’s Day?
- Be creative. Take one of the ideas above and make it special.
- Perhaps a poem or take her to a special location. Browse these poem ideas.
- Walk along the water’s edge of the beach.
- Write up a bunch of clues and leave them around your house or condo. Each one reveals something special about her that you like and the next location for the next clue. Perhaps it is around the city. You can have fun with this. The last clue could end up at her favorite restaurant where you are waiting for her for dinner.
- Order a candy assortment from HarryandDavid.com have a ton of ideas here. Order it ahead of time.
Valentine‘s Day Gifts for Him
For last-minute items, run to Whole Food, Lazy Acres or other local markets to find something special.
What is the History of Valentine’s Day?
According to Wikipedia, “Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14th each year.
Originating as a Western Christian feast day honoring one or two early saints named Valentinus, Valentine’s Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.”