I just wanted to share with you a list of different this to do this Labor Day 2016 weekend in Long Beach, a city in Los Angeles County or in Orange County, California.
Things to Do Labor Day 2016 Southern California
- Knott’s Berry Farm – has a Labor Day Sunday fireworks show starting at 9:45 pm. Knott’s Berry Farm is located at 8039 Beach Blvd in Buena Park, California just off the 91 Freeway.
- The Great Labor Day Cruise in Costa Mesa – over 1,400 vintage autos from the classics to the exotic cars. Sept 2nd and ends on Sept 4th, 2016. Where? The Orange County Fairgrounds at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa.
- International Street Fair in the City of Orange – lots of great food, dancing and music. It is located in the center of the Orange Plaza at Champan and Glassell. Sept 2nd to Sept 4th, 2016.
- Huntington Beach Civil War – watch the reenactment at the Huntington Beach Central Park on Saturday and Sunday (Sept 4th) from 11 am to 2 pm on Sunday. Location on Gothard between Slater and Talber.
- Long Beach Greek Festival – located on Pacific Coast Highway at the Greek Orthodox Church. Go to 5761 Colorado to enter. The admission is $3.00. Doors open at 12 pm Saturday through Monday. Great food and dancing.
- Colorado Lagoon has a Labor Day 2016 event. There is a concert starting on Monday, Septemeber 5th at 5pm to 8pm. Location is Park Avenue and Colorado in Long Beach, California
- Sunday Brunch at Acapulco until 2pm; located at Marina Pacifica Mall, 6270 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90803
- New Blues Festival on Sept 3rd and 4th, 2016 at El Dorado Regional Park in Long Beach. Doors/Gates open at 10 am. Tickets: http://www.newbluesfestival.com
- 2016 Labor Day Weekend “Picnic on the Green” Monday – Great Food, Volleyball, Tennis or just Loungin’ it! When: Mon, September 5, 11:30am – 5:30pm; Where: Irvine Terrace Park, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625, USA (map)
- Labor Day Sunday at Penthouse on the top floor of the Huntley Hotel at 4 pm to midnight. 1111 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Concerts in the Park in Manhattan Beach; Polliwog Park, at 5 pm Sunday, September 4th, 2016 for Labor Day Weekend. (map)
- 2016 Conquer the Bridge. Run over the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro, California on Monday, Sept 5th. Tickets
- Bixby Knolls in Long Beach “Make ’em Laugh Monday” at 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm at 4245 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach 90807. Call for details and to confirm the location (562) 981-0028.
- Fiesta Hermosa Labor Day 2016 – party at Hermosa Beach Pier starting at 10 am. to 6 pm.
- Labor Day Brunch Buffet at Catalina Kitchen located in the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, California; 7 am to 2 pm. Call (855) 932-4722.
- 1st Annual Beach Day for Labor Day 2016 in Huntington Beach. 21549 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5391.
- Alpha Phi Omega Fundraiser at Wingstop at 1806 Ximeno Ave, Long Beach starting at 11 am.