By Jay Valento
Since you are looking for fun things to do in Temecula, I decided to write this blog post about the Top 12 fun things to do for Temecula New Years Eve 2019. Ring in the new year with friends and family. Remember moments of the year that brought you joy, laughter and new life.
What do you have planned for Temecula New Year’s Eve 2019 on December 31st? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Temecula, Murrieta or perhaps going to the beach like Long Beach?
Will you party like it’s 1999? I mean 2019. I create this list of fun things to do locally to celebrate the new year…2020. Wow, time does fly by quickly.
What are the Top 12 Temecula New Years Eve 2019 Fun Things to Do?
- Temecula New Year’s Eve Celebration at Wiens Family Cellars at 35055 Via Del Ponte, Temecula. Cost is $60 to $75. Time: 8:00 pm to 12:30 am on Decmeber 31st, 2019. Visit the Wiens website for details.
- Temecula New Year’s Event 2020 Family Ice Skating Event – to welcome in the new year, go ice skating. The time is 5:30 pm to 8:45 pm and the cost is $20. Address: 38801 Los Cosrralitos Road in Temecula, CA 92592. Check out thier website for details at https://temecula-icefest.ticketleap.com/new-years-eve-family-event/
- Celebrate at Pechanga Resort in Temecula for NYE 2019. They are having a live band and lots of dancing. Pechanga is located at 45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temcula, CA 92590 on December 31st, 2019. Price starts at $35. Check out their website for details or call the box office at 888-810-8871.
- Temeecula New Years Eve Grape Drop – that’s a great name. The event is happening at The City of Temecula Civic Center Quad. There is a fun zone for the children in your life or maybe you too. It starts at 6 pm to 10 pm. Carnival games, face painters and a giant slide….hhmm. Ice Skating starts at 10 pm to 12:30 am. No reservations need, first come, first serve. Time: 6:00 pm to 1:00 am at the Quad. There are 2 New Years Eve countdowns. One is at 9 pm for the east coast and our west coast one is at 11:59 pm. For more information, call 951-694-6480. View website for details.
- Ring in the New Year at Wilson Creek Winery located at 35960 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591. I’ve been there several times. They have a 4 course wine paired with dinner and live music. The doors open at 7:3o pm. Events start at 8:00 pm. Tickets starts at $200. Must be over 21. Visit the Wilson Creek Winery for tickets and more information. Phone: 951-699-9463.
- Temecula New Year’s Eve Dinner Party at Ponte Winery on Monday, December 31st, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Call 951-252-1770 for reservations. I could not find a link to the event on their website.
- South Coast Winery Resort & Spa for the Vineyard Rose Fire & Ice Diner– they are having a 4 course fixed menu with live entertainment. Dining is from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm. $89 per person; $175 per couple. Must be 21 and older. Visit their website for South Coast Winery. Best contact number is 866-985-0344.
- Baily Winery is having a 4 course dinner starting at 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Cost is $40 per person. Call them at 951-676-9243.
- Temecula Stampede is having a Country West Music event on December 31st, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 2:00 am. Address: 28721 Old Town Front St, Temecula, CA Tickets are $20.00 online at Event Brite or $25 at the door.
- Fazeli Cellars Winery at 37320 De Portola Road, Temecula. They are having an event called Roaring 20’s New Year Eve Party. Cost is $135. Date: December 31, 2019. Time: 7pm to 2:00 am. For the cost of the even you get Champagne greeting, a 3 Course Dinner, Live Music, Casino, DJ & Dancing and a Champagne Toast at Midnight Wine & Beer Available for purchase. Call them at 951-303-3366.
- Black Tie Event for Temecula New Years Eve 2019 at Gourmet Italia & Poggio Leano. Address: 27499 Ynez Rd., Temecula, CA 92591; call them for reservations at 951-676-9194.
- Temecula New Year’s Eve 2019 Dinner at the Temecula Creek Inn. Located at 44501 Rainbow Canyon Road, Temecula CA. Call 951-587-1465 for reservations.
Long Beach & Orange County New Year’s Eve 2019 Events
I wrote a blog post of 29 Long Beach New Years Eve events including 17 events in Orange County that you might be interested in attending. Here are few of them:
(Belmont Shore neighborhood in Long Beach) Endless Summer: Panama Joe’s New Year’s Eve 2020 – New Years Eve 2019 is quickly approaching make the decision to spend your New Years with us over at Panama Joes. Great mexican food in Belmont Shore area. Cost: $41.99. Call them at (562) 434-7417 or visit the website.
(Naples Island in Long Beach) Celebrate New Year’s at Michael’s on Naples Island – Join us on New Year’s Eve for a 5 course dinner with a champagne toast as the New Year’s countdown begins. Cost $125. Call for reservations at 562-439-7080.
(Naples Island in Long Beach) Roaring 20’s New Year’s Eve Chianina Steakhouse – Join them for a ’20s themed party and get ready to channel your inner Gatsby! Live music, food specials to go with our full menu and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Call for reservations at (562) 434-2333.
The Queen Mary Long Beach – Big Fireworks Show. You can ring in the New Year 2020 from the world-famous Queen Mary. Check out more details on the Queen Mary Event on their website. Cost: $120 to $220; Queen Mary Long Beach Tickets
Orange County Cities to Celebrate the New Year 2020
Ring in 2020 at Aqua Lounge Newport Beach – Step into a lavish Newport Beach New Year’s Eve party! Celebrate in style with music from a special DJ, a champagne toast at midnight and more. Cost: $50 to $120. Call them at 949-760-4920
Ring in 2020 atop Hive & Honey Rooftop Bar and Heirloom Farmhouse Kitchen for a New Years Eve Gatsby soiree. Gatsby, 1920’s Attire highly recommended. Address: 7905 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618 Time: 8:00 pm to 2:00 am; Cost is $40 to $1,400 Tickets: View Details
OC Block Party NYE 2020 – Orange County Block Party for New Years Eve 2020 at Legacy and Ten. Ring in the new year at biggest party in OC. 2020!!! Cost: $0 – $99.99. Call them at 714-548-5062 or visit the website.
The Waterfront Beach Resort, Celebrate 2019 and the upcoming year at Henry’s Ocean View Dining with a decadent six-course dinner. The menu, imagined by Kenny Seliger, Chef de Cuisine of Henry’s Ocean View Dining, exclusively offers a six-course tasting menu. 21100 Pacific Coast Highway Huntington Beach, CA 92648. 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Phone: 714-845-800 Ext. 2210.
Have a Happy New Year, Jay Valento of Keller Williams Realty covering beach cities like
Long Beach homes, Seal Beach real estate and Huntington Beach homes. And the Inland Empire
cities like Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Corona.