The Kress Lofts condos are located at 100 W 5th Street Long Beach, CA 90802. There are 50 units in this nine story building that was built in 1925.
Search for Long Beach Condos by Price Range
|Price Range||Quick Links||What is Your Price Range?|
|Custom Search||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $1,000,000||$1,000,000 - $5,000,000||Downtown condos|
All Kress Lofts Condos Currently For Sale in Downtown Long Beach
No Results Found.
Quick Summary of Kress Lofts Condos
|Quick Summary||Building Features|
|Location||550 Orange Avenue|
|Number of Units||163|
|Area||Downtown Long Beach|
|Amenities||Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Trash, Water, Pets Permitted, Guard, Security|
|HOA Monthly Fee||$348 per month in 2019|
|FHA Approved?||Yes. Approved unitl April 24, 2020|
- Studios with 876 to 1,457 square feet
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos have 876 to 2,007 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom condos with 1,129 to 2,147 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths condos have 1,901 to 2,111 square feet
Sales at Kress Lofts Condos
In 2019, there were (1) one bedroom condo that sold at Kress Lofts for $575,000 with 1,425 square feet. It closed escrow in January 2019.
(1) 3 bedroom, 1.50 bath condo sold in 2019 for $825,000. The condos sold within 43 days after being listed for sale and for 97.10% of the listed price in December 2019.
According to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, Kress Lofts is approved to accept FHA loans on purchases. You can review all FHA approved Long Beach condos if this is your financing option on a resource page here.