Beautiful West Ocean at 400 West Ocean and 411 Seaside Way on the west-side of downtown Long Beach, California. This community is two towers of luxury condos offering you ocean, city and mountain views with many upgrades and amenities including: 24-hour concierge/guard, pool spa, fitness gym, yoga studio, business center, movie room, sauna, BBQ area, recreation room and more. Every condo has a balcony.
All West Ocean Long Beach Condos for Sale
A breathtaking living experience awaits in this stunning two bedroom/two bathroom condo. Located in the heart of Downtown Long Beach, 400 Ocean Blvd #1904 is within minutes of the best shopping, eating, and entertainment that the city has to offer --
The Pinnacle of Downtown Long Beach living can now be yours!This spacious and very private 19th floor executive corner residence in the ultra exclusive West Ocean Towers, is any entertainer's dream. Bright,open and airy boasting floor to ceiling wall
Luxurious Resort Style Full Service High Rise West Ocean Tower 2 in Downtown Long Beach featuring 2 bedrooms/2 baths and Den. Step in and experience this immaculate and rarely used unit with an open floor plan with spectacular panoramic views of coas
NEW PRICE REDUCTION! The prestigious “West Ocean Towers “in downtown Long Beach, live the life in a luxurious resort styled community. This beautiful unit is located on the 10th floor in a fully secured building with premium amenities. This is the pe
|Condo Building||West Ocean|
|Number of Units:||249|
|Address:||400 West Ocean & 411 Seaside Way|
|Amenities:||Pool, Spa, Gym/Ex Room, Concierge, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Sewer, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules|
|Homeowner Association Fee:||Varies|
|HOA Name:||West Ocean Association|
400 West Ocean Condos
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos with 980 to 989 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,070 to 1,660 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos on the Penthouse floor come with 3,240 to 3,290 square feet
- 3 Bedroom, 2.50 bath condos with 1735 to 3290 square feet
At 411 Seaside Way, the floor plans:
Jay’s Tip: If you want an ocean view condo, you need to look at condos for sale on the 7th floor and above.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos with 900 to 1000 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,000 to 3,700 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 3,055 to 3,070 square feet
Interior Features of these Luxury Condos
- 29 story high rise condominiums
- Most of the kitchens have some type of granite countertops, backsplashes and upgraded appliances.
- Living at the beach gives you the unique ocean breezes to keep you cool and they have air conditioning too
- Cable TV access in bedrooms and family room/living room areas
- Panoramic City, Mountain or Ocean Views
- Inside laundry in a separate closet or room for each unit
- Flooring was title and carpeting. Some owners upgraded to wood flooring…
400 W Ocean and 411 Seaside Way Amenities
- Concierge service
- Media room
- Wine room
- Guest Suite for your guests that visit (there is a daily rate charge for that)
- Sparkling pool and spa
- Fitness center in both buildings 400 Ocean and 411 Seaside
- Common area for parties and meetings
- Barbecue area outside by the pool
- Gated parking structures
- Wireless internet access is available in the Lobby areas of both Tower I and Tower II.
- We now have dry cleaning and laundry service available at both Tower I and Tower II.
- Shoreline Cafe is about 0.05 miles away
- Kelly’s Coffee & Fudge – yummy. Is located about 0.2 miles away across Ocean Blvd at the World Trade Center
- Starbucks is about 0.2 miles away
- Mosher’s Gourmet Cornbeef is located at 300 West Ocean
- Buono’s Authentic Pizzeria is at 250 West Ocean Blvd
- Java Junction is located at 111 West Ocean Blvd
- Hooters is located at 71 Aquarium Way
- Cold Stone Creamery at 25 Aquarium Way
- Jersey Mike’s Subs at 1 World Trade Center
- California Pizza Kitchen is at 61 South Pine Ave about 0.30 miles away
If you want to explore other condos, refer to our Long Beach neighborhood map of communities.
Photo Slideshow of West Ocean Long Beach
West Ocean Condos in Downtown Long Beach Sales & Statistics
Here is the sold data that is updated monthly for West Ocean. It will give you insights into this community before you we show you any condos. After reviewing the information below and the available listings above, let’s get together and talk about your real estate plans. Simply call Jay Valento, Long Beach real estate agent professional at 562-413-7655.
Long Beach Condos for Sale
Try our interactive Long Beach condos map search now. Simply begin a custom search and click on the save to favorites under pictures. Create a notebook profile to save the ones you love. Make notes on each property to remember them.