Urban style living in downtown Long Beach condos enabling you to enjoy the local culture and lifestyle. Many condominiums are close to dining, coffee shops and entertainment in the center of Long Beach, California. Older buildings have been remodeled in the downtown area. New condos have been built.
The downtown community offers you access to theater, the Long Beach Convention Center, California Pizza Kitchen, book stores, Shoreline Villages shops and more. Whether you work in the downtown area or commute to Los Angeles or Orange County, Long Beach is the place to be.
Downtown Long Beach Condos for Sale
You have many choices when it comes to downtown condo living. You will find high rise and low rise condos in the list below. So, take your time to review these condominiums or refine your search. When doing so, use the Long Beach, California zip code of “90802” in your search.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Which Downtown Long Beach Condo Caught Your Eye Today?
Which downtown Long Beach condos caught your eye today? Did you save them as your favorites to review later on our website? The downtown Long Beach real estate market is changing to a seller’s market. What does that mean? There are more buyers than sellers and prices tend to go up. Review the downtown Long Beach condos market values in our new monthly report for free.
List of Downtown Long Beach Condos
Explore the Opportunities of Calling Downtown Long Beach Home
Seeking a downtown condo with an ocean view, city view or mountain view?
Consider the Aqua Buildings, International Tower, The Pacific, The Meridian, 525 Seaside Way, City Place Lots, The Ocean Club, The Atlantic Plaza, Historical Villa Riviera and many other great downtown Long Beach condo buildings to choose to live at.
This is a list of the most popular downtown condos with quick links to pages on our website for more information about each one. The real estate search below shows you all of the properties for sale in 90802 zip code of Long Beach, California.
- Aqua Condos at 388 Ocean and 488 Ocean
- Harbor Place Towers at 525 Seaside Way
- 133 The Promenade Long Beach
- The Blu
- West Ocean Blvd at 400 West Ocean and cover 411 Seaside Way
- City Place Lofts
- International Tower at 700 Ocean
- Historic Villa Riviera at 800 Ocean
- The Pacific at 850 Ocean
- 1000 Ocean Blvd
- The Ocean Club at 1310 Ocean
- The Meridian at 1400 Ocean
- 1500 Ocean Blvd – all three bedroom condos here
- The Queen Surf at 1750 Ocean
When you have questions or want to schedule a showing of any home listed for sale, call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
Welcome to Downtown Long Beach
Downtown Long Beach is a vibrant and exciting place to live. You will experience plenty of dining, shopping and events such as the 2nd Saturday Art Walk in the East Village Arts District area at 1st and Linden. Many of the old buildings high and low rise condos that makes owning any of the downtown Long Beach condos a real pleasure to enjoy. One of the unique benefits of living in Long Beach, California is that we have the best weather.
You get to enjoy 345 days a year of sunshine at the beach and around southern California. Long Beach is California’s 5th largest city and is centrally located between Los Angeles and Orange County.
It just 24 minutes to Disneyland, 5 minutes to the beach or 25 minutes to downtown Los Angeles, depending on the time of day that you drive there…of course.
Buyer Tips of Downtown Long Beach Condos
When you view the current listings of downtown condos in Long Beach below on the map search above, pay attention to the details of each listing. When you are looking at the details of each condo look at the HOA (home owner’s association) fee per month, look at the Special Conditions in Additional Details to see what kind of sale is it.
- Special Conditions: Standard Sale, Short Sale or REO. Each of these have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard Sale – equity owner who owns the property.
- Short Sale: means the seller is trying to sell it for less than what is owed on the property. This process can take 3 to 6 months for the seller’s bank to make a decision. Read our blog post about short sales to learn more about it.
- REO / Bank Owned Foreclosures – REO means real estate owned property. The bank has already foreclosed on the property and is re-marketing it for sale
- What are the Amenities per building?
- What are your 5 must haves in a condo and 5 can’t stands? Write them down now to save you time.
How to Avoid Paying Too Much for Long Beach Condos & Houses
Of course, you don’t want to over pay for a condo or a home.
So, what we do you for you is provide the real market values.
We don’t look at online real estate magazines, Zillow or Trulia for pricing. We rely on our local multiple listing service and public sales to determine market values….just like an appraiser for a bank would do.
Falling in LOVE ♥
When you fall in love with a townhouse or condo or even a house, if I am your agent, then I will develop a market analysis of the TRUE value. It will give you deeper insights in the real condo value.
I will show you what previous home buyers bought condos at. Did they more than the listed price, full price or less?
Are Downtown Long Beach Condos Prices Up, Down or Stable?
I really like one chart that I create from current data. It is called the Percentage of the Listed Price. It will show you if properties are selling at 100% of the listed price which is full price or above or below.
Then, you know if the condos are selling for 98% of the listed value, you can offer at 97% and see if the seller will take it. If I find out from the listing agent that he/she has multiple offers, then you would need to offer at full price or above to get it.
Also, I will ask the listing agent in that situation what is the highest offer. They are under no obligation to tell me. They are under contract with the seller to not share pricing. If they tell me, I will tell you. I want you to get a good buy and be happy with it.
Learning Your Rights in the Purchase Contract Will
I will review the purchase contract with you so you understand how the process works step by step. Plus, it helps you to make better decisions. I am committed to helping you with every aspect of this home buying experience. Then, you will feel comfortable and confident in making the best investment for your personal real estate goals.
Further Research for you:
- We created a list of FHA Loan Approved Condos in Long Beach to make your search easier if you are using that type of loan program.
- Long Beach neighborhoods list
- Downtown community information
- Fun Things to Do in Long Beach – visitors bureau for the city of Long Beach providing you with local events, dining, hotels & restaurants.