The Villa Riviera was built in 1928 and is located at 800 Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90802. This historic building makes up downtown Long Beach skyline offering residents panoramic views of the city of Long Beach, Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island and the Queen Mary. You are only steps away from the beach, the Pike and East Village Arts District.
Villa Riviera Long Beach Condos for Sale
View pictures, maps and property details of all condos actively for sale. When you are ready to take a Condo Tour, call us at 562-413-7655. All of the current condos for sale in the Villa Riviera community in Long Beach at the corner of Alamitos Avenue and Ocean Blvd.
Historic Villa Riviera.. Extra spacious Junior One Bedroom/ Studio with Stunning City Views Sophisticated & Intimate Well Designed unit offers newer hardwood floors, high cove ceilings, mahogany features & plaster walls. French Mullioned Bay Windo
The 'Statuesque Historical Villa Riviera" , located in Downtown Long Beach in Alamitos Beach. A very desirable end unit is on the north/ east side of the famous Gothic Beauty beauty. Itching for someone talented to restore it to its natural beauty; a
- Studio Condos with 292 to 700 square feet
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath condos with 296 to 929 square feet
- 1 Bedroom, 1.75 condos with 1600 square feet
- 1 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms with 929 to 1600 square feet
- 2 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms with 1,079 to 1,468 square feet
- 3 Bedroom, 1.75 bath with 2500 square feet
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bath with 2,121 to 2,276 square feet
- 4 Bedroom, 3 bath condos with 1,457 to 2,221 square feet
Amenities at Villa Riviera Long Beach
- The homeowner’s association fee varies per condo size starting at $587 per month to $929 per month.
- Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Recreational Room, Building and Grounds Paid, Electricity Paid, Gas Paid, Sewer Paid, Trash Paid, Utilities Paid, Water and Sewer Paid, Dues Paid Monthly
- Pet friendly building
- Stories: 15
- Number of Units: 148
- No pool or spa