Welcome to living the urban lifestyle at 838 Pine Ave Long Beach located in the downtown area. I love this building. It’s newer looking. Built-in 1998. It has a modern look to it from the curb. You can walk or bike to the breakfast, coffee or dining in the downtown Long Beach area on Pine Avenue.
The rooftop patio offers you 360-degree views of Long Beach, Southern California, the mountains and the Pacific Ocean. The ground floor courtyard offers you a barbecue area.
Current 838 Pine Ave Long Beach Condos for Sale
Review the current listings for sale at 838 Pine Ave below. Use our easy property search to refine your Long Beach condos search.
[su_box title=”Summary of 838 Pine Avenue Condos” style=”default” box_color=”#333333″ title_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”3″ class=””]
- Elevator: Yes
- Number of Units: 83 units
- Laundry: Each condo has their own laundry inside
- Parking: Underground
- This building is approved for FHA financing until March 2017. Check for update on our FHA Approved condos list.
- Homeowner’s Association (HOA) fee is $322 per month – this may vary per condo
- HOA Dues cover Amenities: Elegant lobby area, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Courtyard area, Maintenance Grounds, Pet Rules, Picnic Area, Roof-top Deck gives you city views, community bike storage area, sewer, trash and may cover water too. Secured building.
- Floor Plans: 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos with 680 to 770 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 900 to 1,140 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,310 to 1,442 square feet