Explore living in the city of Riverside, California. Riverside real estate offers you a wide range of affordable housing from 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos at $144,900 to mansions 6 bedrooms, 7.50 bathrooms and 12,135 square feet for $4,999,999…Southern California mansions for sale.
Most people are searching for 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes and average listed price is $385,244 in 2017. Home sellers only want their homes shown to pre-approved buyers…so make sure that you talk to lender for a loan ahead of time.
Riverside Real Estate for Sale
Below you will find all of the homes for sale by all of the real estate companies in Riverside California. The home sellers pay the commissions not you the buyer. So, when you are ready to start viewing homes in Riverside or another city, call our team leader Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 or toll free at 800-300-6126.
Population in the City of Riverside California
Riverside is home to over 303,000 residents. The city is the 12th largest in the state of California. It is home to the University of California at Riverside at 900 University Ave. Over 21,000 students attend.
There are 28 different neighborhoods in Riverside to consider when searching for a home or condo. This list includes:
Airport, Alessandro Heights, Arlanza, Arlington, Arlington Heights, Arlington South, Canyon Crest, Casa Blanca, Downtown, Eastside, Grand, Hawarden Hills, Hillside Hunter Industrial Park, La Sierra, La Sierra Acres, La Sierra Hills, La Sierra South, Magnolia Center, Mission Grove, Northside, Orangecrest, Presidential Park, Ramona, Sycamore Canyon Park, Sycamore Canyon Springs, University, Victoria and Wood Streets.
We will be expanding on where each of them are located soon. We have a licensed California Realtor® who works with us in the Riverside area that can show you any home listed for sale and work with you as your own buyer’s agent.
Fun Things to Do in Riverside California
- Riverside Air Show – over 60,000 visitors attend each year
- Riverside Dickens Festival
- March Field Airfest show at the March Air Reserve Base
- The Legends of Riverside Film Festival – is a charity fundraiser held every March
- Riverside International Film Festival takes place in April
- Long Night of Arts & Innovation is in downtown Riverside usually in the month of October
- Riverside Festival of Lights takes place after Thanksgiving
- Play Golf at Fairmont Golf Course, Van Buren Golf Center or Canyon Crest Golf Course – Riverside County golf course homes
- Riverside City Hall
- Riverside Visitors Bureau
Relocation Guide for Riverside Real Estate
What is most important to you in relocating to Riverside, California? Is it fun things to do, schools, jobs, housing prices or something special? Describe what you need to know about a move to Riverside California. And our Riverside real estate team will provide the information you need to make an informed decision.