When it comes to Murrieta homes for sale, I’m sure you have been on multiple websites already researching where you want to live. There are four different areas to consider in Murrieta and I will go over them in a minute so you know how to focus your time. The four areas are Murrieta Hills West, Murrieta West, Murrieta Central and Murrieta East.
Buying Murrieta Homes
Explore living in Murrieta, California below. All of the current single family homes are for sale. Beautiful Murrieta homes for sale.
Big photos, local neighborhood maps, lots of details per listing with an estimated payment per each Murrieta house.
What’s Happening in Murrieta Homes Market? Are Prices Up, Down or Stable?
The overall average selling price of Murrieta homes in 2017 is $443,151 which is up 6.0% over 2016. Single-family homes are selling in 42 days after being listed for sale and at 99.3% of the listed price. The city of Murrieta is broken up into 4 areas: Murrieta Hills West, Murrieta West, Murrieta Central and Murrieta East.
So, let’s look at average selling prices for each of the four areas of Murrieta homes so you know where to focus your time.
- Murrieta Hills West – the average selling price is $1,132,514; homes are selling in 146 days after being listed and for 94.50% of the listed price
- Murrieta West – the average selling price is $517,583; homes are selling in 53 days after being listed and for 99.40% of the listed price
- Murrieta Central – the average selling price is $397,288; homes are selling in 39 days after being listed and for 99.30% of the listed price
- Murrieta East – the average selling price is $409,110; homes are selling in 35 days after being listed and for 99.40% of the listed price
City of Murrieta Quick Facts
Murrieta is home to 107,479 residents. The city was incorporated in 1991 and is located in Riverside County near Temecula. View great Murrieta homes for sale in Riverside County, California. Search all real estate listings in Murrieta and surrounding cities.
Schools in Murrieta Rated by Great Schools
Top rated schools include:
- Alamos Elementary 9
- Dorothy McElhinney Middle School 9
- Murrieta Valley High School 9
- Vista Murrieta High School 9
Restaurants in Murrieta
We all have to eat at some point in our day. So, I create the top 10 places to dine at in Murrieta.
Fun Things to Do in Murrieta
- Murrieta Family YMCA
- Murrieta Youth Soccer League
- Travel to Temecula for Wine Tasting
- Play Golf at the California Oaks Golf Club, The Golf Club at Rancho California or Bear Creek