Over 85,000 people live in one of the many Menifee homes. When you live in Menifee, you can enjoy the recreational activities from hiking, water skiing, boating to off-road dirt bikes. Go wine tasting in Temecula which is about 16 miles to the south. If you ever want to go to the beach, Dana Point, you can take Ortega Highway, CA-74, to the ocean. It is about 49 miles away.
Menifee is a beautiful place to live. There are 22 new home communities in the city. You can view the current listings of new Menifee houses on our real estate website. I have a friend that recently purchased a home in the area. And, he and his wife love it.
We created a list of current Menifee open houses in case you wanted to view some this weekend. We are available to show you any home listed for sale; just call Jay (800) 300-6126.
Enjoy Viewing all Menifee Homes for Sale
Menifee Homes by the Numbers in 2017
- Average selling price in 2017 is $337,731
- Average price per square foot $167.00
- Average days on market, until a home sells, is 47 days
- 499 homes have sold since January 2017 until April 2017
- Menifee homes are selling for 99.3% of the listed price as of April 2017
Months of Inventory – this tells you how many months it would take to sell all of the current homes for sale. 3 months is the average. In Menifee, the current months of supply is 1.8 months. That means there is a shortage of properties for sale. So, please be prepared. If you are going to finance your purchase, get pre-approved for a loan.
Explore Menifee Real Estate by Zip Code
Home Pricing averages as of 2017:
- 92584 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $367,846
- 92585 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $331,718
- 92586 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $246,084
- 92587 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $430,806
Thinking About a New Menifee Home from a New Home Builder?
If you want to purchase one of the many “new Menifee houses” from a new home builder, call us at 800-300-6126 before you visit the builders’ site. Why? Because you need someone on your side to advise you about the purchase process and find out how low the builder will go or what incentives they have to offer that their salespeople may not tell you.