Over 85,000 people live in one of the many Menifee homes. When you live in Menifee, you can enjoy the recreational activities from hiking, water skiing, boating to off-road dirt bikes. Go wine tasting in Temecula which is about 16 miles to the south.
Menifee, California is a beautiful place to live. There are 22 new home communities in the city. You can view the current listings of new Menifee houses today. I have a friend that recently purchased a home in the area. And, he and his wife love it.
Enjoy Viewing all Menifee Homes for Sale
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of October 19, 2017 3:18 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Menifee Homes by the Numbers in 2017
- Average selling price in 2017 is $337,731
- Average price per square foot $167.00
- Average days on market, until a home sells, is 47 days
- 499 homes have sold since January 2017 until April 2017
- Menifee homes are selling for 99.3% of the listed price as of April 2017
- Menifee Housing Report gives you a monthly update via email and it’s free.
Months of Inventory – this tells you how many months it would take to sell all of the current homes for sale. 3 months is the average. In Menifee, the current months of supply is 1.8 months. That means there is a shortage of properties for sale. So, please be prepared. If you are going to finance your purchase, get pre-approved for a loan.
Explore Menifee Real Estate by Zip Code
Home Pricing averages 2017:
- 92584 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $367,846
- 92585 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $331,718
- 92586 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $246,084
- 92587 Menifee CA Houses are selling for $430,806
Menifee New Homes from a Builder?
If you want to purchase one of the many new Menifee homes from a new home builder, call us at 800-300-6126 before you visit the builders’ site. Why? Because you need someone on your side to advise you about the purchase process and find out how low the builder will go or what incentives they have to offer that their salespeople may not tell you. We love Menifee homes.