What do you have planned for Long Beach New Year’s Eve on December 31st, 2016? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Long Beach, Seal Beach or Huntington Beach? Do you like to watch the firework shows on television, your cell phone or in person?
New Year’s Eve is only 5 days away. You need to start planning today. Perhaps, make reservations. Check with your friends or family on what they are planning to do.
What are the Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events for 2016?
Over the years, I have gone out many times to different events around southern California. Battling traffic. Lines of people and so on.
Now a days, I just leave the house about 8:45 pm and walk out to the Belmont Pier in Long Beach and watch the fireworks show from the Queen Mary. Thousands of people make this famous walk to the beach or pier.
- Downtown Long Beach Waterfront New Year’s Eve Celebration at Rainbow Harbor will be having a party from 6 pm to 10 pm. Fireworks show starts at 9 pm from the Harbor’s lighthouse peninsula. There will be music and fun at this event. Event Info. Map of Event.
- New Year’s Eve at The Queen Mary Long Beach is always having a great party event on the last day of the year. Enjoy music, food and fun before the famous fireworks show at 9 pm. The event at the Queen Mary is from 7:30 pm to 1:30 am at 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802. Tickets. Map of Event.
- The Thrills’ New Year’s Eve At Malarkey’s Long Beach – a cool restaurant is on the water near Naples in the marina at 168 N Marina Drive, Long Beach, CA 90803. Their party starts at 8 pm to mid-night. Call them for reservations (562) 598-9431.
- New Year’s Eve Presented by Night Dive 18+ at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Time: 8pm to 1 am. Location: 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802. Ring in 2017 with the first-ever New Year’s Eve at the Aquarium of the Pacific. It will be a night to remember, with live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs spinning in the galleries—all curated by the team that brings you Night Dive so you know it’s going to be good! Dance the night away, and when you need a break, grab a drink from the cash bar and go see your favorite furry and finned friends. Tickets are a must. (562) 590-3100.
- The Sky Room: New Year’s Eve Dinner & Fireworks – have dinner at the Sky Room in downtown Long Beach. A three course meal that starts 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm and costs $99 per person. For more information, call (562) 983-2703. Location: 40 S Locust Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802.
- Brix at the Shore – New Year’s Eve 2016 – great food and music. Brix is having live music, champagne, filet mignon… Join us for New Year’s Eve. Subject to availability, so please call/message us for a reservation. Cheers! Live music:. (562) 343-5998
- New Years Eve with The Emperors – Come join us on New Years Eve at the beautiful Boathouse On The Bay. Details at www.emperorrocks.com. Reservations for an Incredible Dinner or just come for the after dinner “Party” and “Dance” from 9pm to Midnight and bring in 2017!
- New Year’s Eve Downtown Long Beach at the Renaissance Hotel at 111 E Ocean Blvd. They have an event from 9 pm to 1 am. Admission is $10. (562) 437-5900. Celebrate the New Year with delicious food and drinks with live entertainment.
- New Year’s Eve in the Hood at “Restauration” 2708 E 4th St, Long Beach, California 90814. For reservations from 5-7:30pm for any size party, call 562-439-8822 or email [email protected] to book a table.
- Celebrate a Festive New Year’s Eve at The Reef – New Year’s Eve Gala | Start Time: 8pm Celebrate New Year’s Eve around the world featuring a decadent Seafood Buffet, Champagne, DJ and Dancing, Photobooth, NYE Countdown, Party Favors and much more! Advanced Reservations Required $125 Per Person | $150 Premier Window Seat; View the Gala details at http://bit.ly/2hq6uZX Make Your Reservation Today at http://bit.ly/2hKwImj
- NYE Brunch & Bottomless Cidermosas – party at the Great Society Cider & Mead at 601 E Broadway, Long Beach from 10 am to 2:00 pm.
- New Year’s Eve with Knyght Ryder on Pine at George’s Greek Cafe in downtown Long Beach. Your $50 advance ticket ($60 at the door) gets you admission to the entire DTLB Block Party PLUS a PRIVATE concert with us and a live DJ, access to 4 full bars AND complimentary appetizers! All the fun of the Downtown Event PLUS exclusive access to George’s and the private event with us! Happy New Year! ~ 21+ only. Call (562) 437-1184 for reservations. Location: 135 Pine Ave, Long Beach, California 90802. Tickets. 9:00 pm to 2:00 am.
- New Years Eve Prix-Fixe Dinner at Michael’s on Naples Ristorante. Join them on Saturday, December 31st for our New Years Eve dinner and champagne toast! 5-course dinner. Call for reservations at (562) 439-7080. Tickets.
- Alegria Cocina Latina: New Year’s Eve 2017 feat. Flamenco is having the biggest event of the year, New Year’s Eve. They have two dinner packages featured for this event all with a LIVE FLAMENCO SHOW: One before 8pm with a three course meal and one featuring our midnight celebration with 4 courses + Long Beach NYE Block Party with live entertainment and DJ. Call them at 562-436-3388.
- Speakeasy Fireworks Long Beach New Years Eve Cruise by Catalina Classic Cruises on Saturday, December 31st, 2016 from 9 pm to 1 am. Location: 1046 Queens Way, Long Beach, CA 90802. The only way to catch the true spirit of Southern California is to embark on the Speakeasy cruise. Let loose, and set sail into the gorgeous Southern California Night aboard the 200 person, Catalina Duke Yacht. Bring your significant, and/or your entourage of friends and create the ultimate experience that no club, hotel, or land entity could possibly offer. Tickets are a must.
- New Year’s Eve Party at El Dorado Bar & Grill – live music, dance, classic rock and modern rock. Times: 6 pm to 12 am. Location: 3014 N Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90808. (562) 421-4590.
- New Years Eve Potluck and Prayer Service at Christ Chapel of Long Beach. Time: 5 pm to 8 pm, location: 3935 E 10th Street, Long Beach, CA 90804. (562) 438-5303. Family Potluck, Bring a Dish and enjoy the great food and fellowship. Our annual New Years Prayer service will follow at 6:00 pm.
- Celebrate the New Year at Sevilla – live music and serving a special 4 Course Prix Fixe NYE Menu in addition to our regular dinner menu. We will also feature a dazzling evening showing of our Flamenco Dinner Show, which will include our special 4 Course Prix Fixe NYE Menu. On New Year’s Day, we will be serving our 9 Course Tapas Brunch in addition to our regular dinner menu. For additional information, call 562-495-1111 or visit their website.
- Agaves New Year’s Eve Celebration in downtown Long Beach – The biggest event of the year is here, Agaves New Year’s Eve Celebration with two featured dinner packages: Before 8 pm a three course menu & After 8 pm a four course menu which includes a midnight celebration + Long Beach Block Party admission. Call for reservations at 562-435-7700.
- New Years’s Eve 2016 in DTLB • VIP Experience At The Top – Enhance your New Year’s Eve 2016 in DTLB experience with our VIP ticket package presented by At The Top, Long Beach’s newest event space. Escape the crowds and the cold and come to At The Top! Appetizers and small bites provided throughout the evening, along with an open premium bar! Complimentary coat check so you can dance the night away! Lounge seating and lined with windows for a great view of the main stage. Questions before purchasing? Intrested in group rates or bottle service? Call us at 888-552-6813 or email [email protected] Tickets. Location: 201 Pine Avenue, Long Beach, California 90802.
Video of Rockin New Year’s Eve Events 2016 in Long Beach, California
Long Beach Community Events
- Long Beach New Years Eve 2017
- Check out the Long Beach New Years Eve 2018 events.
- Read the most current post for Long Beach New Years Eve 2019
- Seal Beach Car Show 2021 - October 6, 2021
- $635 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Beautiful California Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021