Burn Calories Early in the Morning for Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Long Beach 2018.
Before your tasty meal of the day with your family and friends, lace up your shoes and head to Long Beach for the annual Turkey Trot through the streets of Long Beach, California. Are you up for an early morning run that starts at 7 am?
8 Reasons Why You Need to Participate in the Turkey Trot Long Beach 2018
- You will burn so many calories during the 5k run, that’s 3.1 miles, that you can have an extra helping of yummy mashed potatoes later in the day.
- If you run the 10k, that’s 6.2 miles, you can have two extra helpings of whatever you want at dinner.
- If you are having the event at your house, you can skip the setting up of Thanksgiving Dinner and delegate to someone else.
- You could have a lot of fun with the adrenalin rush of all of the runners and rock n roll music.
- You can meet other people in Long Beach on Thanksgiving Day
- You could go and cheer with other residents in the neighborhood
- Wait, I got it, you could walk the 5k or 10k route…I know you can do it.
- You can wear a costume. Perhaps a secret agent. The race organizers say Yes…But we love costumed runners and walkers, but do not dress in Native American costumes at the Turkey Trot.
What? You say you need more motivation…that will have to come from within…now….
Thanksgiving Turkey Trot in Long Beach 2018
What Can You Expect at Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Long Beach 2018
Here is a video that was made in 2009 by Justin Rudd, the race organizer:
I hope that you, your friends and family have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Happy Realtor® at RedWagonTeam.com