By Jay Valento, December 26th, 2018
What do you have planned for Long Beach New Year’s Eve 2018 on December 31st? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Long Beach, Seal Beach or Huntington Beach? Do you like to watch the firework shows on television, your cell phone or in person?
If you are looking for events for December 31st, 2019, then review the Long Beach New Years Eve 2019 list.
What are the Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2018?
Over the years, I have gone out many times to different events around southern California. Battling traffic. Lines of people and so on.
Nowadays, I just leave the house about 11:45 pm and walk out to the Belmont Pier in Long Beach and watch the fireworks show from the Queen Mary at midnight. Thousands of people make this famous walk to the beach or pier.
- Harvelle’s In Long Beach has a New Year’s Eve Party starting at 9:30 pm; Doors open at 8:00 pm; Cafe R&B, dancing and fun. Tickets range from $20 to $240. For more information, visit Harvelle’s. Come party and dance with us all night long to great soul and funk music. Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns. 201 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90802. (562) 239-3700.
- NYE Countdown to 2019 hosted by At The Top and Shannon’s On Pine. 201 Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802. December 31st, 2018 from 7 pm to January 1, 2019. Shannon’s Corner hosts NYE Countdown to 2019, with 3 rooms of music, including At The Top nightclub, Shannon’s Pub, Carvery Restaurant & McCarthy’s Bar! Tickets available for RSVP may include: complementary champagne toast at midnight, Dinner Reservations, Bottle Service and Table Reservation… RSVP here: http://shannonscorner.eventbrite.com Phone: 562-826-0234
- New Year’s Eve at Saint & Second – starts at 5 pm on Monday, December 31st. Ring in 2019 in style! We are offering an exclusive 4-course dinner menu for the evening at $85 per person. Call Saint & Second to reserve your table! (562) 433-4828. Our upstairs lounge will also have a special appetizer menu available and is on a first come, first served basis.
- New Year’s Eve at Shoreline Village – Starts at 6 pm to 12:30 am. Located ate 401-435 Shoreline Village Drive Long Beach. 2019 is almost here! Ring in the New Year with us at Shoreline Village. We will have live music this New Year’s Eve and front-row viewing to TWO fireworks shows—one at 9pm (at the nautilus shell) and another at midnight (from the Queen Mary). We will also have fire dancers and DJs for your enjoyment. See details below for more information!
- Noon Year’s Eve Family Party in Bixby Knolls – at the EXPO Arts Center at 4321 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807 – Starts at 10 pm. Tickets are available on their website: https://www.lblittles.com/
- New Year’s Eve – The Parlour – Located at The Federal Underground in Long Beach. Tickets are $100 to $120. The Federal Underground is located at 102 Pine Ave in downtown Long Beach. Tickets to this event
- Two Parties in One at Mezacalero & Padre NYE Celebracion 2019 located at 525 E Broadway, Long Beach. Open Bar Package & Taco Cart. Your ticket includes: Admission to both Padre and Mezcalero, 9pm doors to close (2am), Open bar including our award wining Specialty Margaritas, Well and call spirits, wine and our selection of craft beers. Champagne toast at midnight and party favors; 21 and over only. Early Bird Special $75 ( $96 inc tax and gratuity). $95 (plus tax and gratitude) after 12/25. 562-612-4951.
- Long Beach Fireworks New Years Eve Cruise 2019 starts at 9 pm. through the Catalina King Yacht in Long Beach. Pricing starts at $129. Catch the yacht at 1046 Queens Highway, Long Beach CA 90803. Link to more information and tickets. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/long-beach-fireworks-new-years-eve-cruise-2019-tickets-43263242523
- New Year’s Eve at the Waterfront at Rainbow Harbor, 200 Aquarium Way Long Beach, will be having a party from 5 pm to 10:00 pm. Fireworks show starts at 9 pm from the Harbor’s lighthouse peninsula. There will be music and fun at this event. Free, family-friendly event in downtown Long Beach. FREE. https://downtownlongbeach.org/
- 21 + New Years Party, Fireworks Dinner Cruise by Harbor Breeze Corporation. While cruising through the beautiful Long Beach Harbor, enjoy an OPEN BAR, appetizers, DJ & dancing and a fireworks show on our new exclusive VIP yacht, Due to popularity of event, Vessel has been upgraded to the Fabulous “Sir Winston” Newest and most exclusive Charter Vessel in the West Coast. This event is for ages 21 and over. This will be the BEST party in the Long Beach harbor and will be a sold-out event, so get your tickets early…you won’t want to miss this!!! Boarding at 9:00, Departing at 9:30 am. Limited early bird tickets. VIP Tables, include reserved seating. https://tickets.harbor-cruises.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=25
- New Year’s Eve – Night Dive at The Aquarium of the Pacific: Spend the evening at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs. $24.95-29.95. Sunday, December 31, 2018. 8:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach. 562-590-3100. Ring in 2019 at the third annual New Year’s Eve Night Dive at the Aquarium of the Pacific. It will be a night to remember with live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs spinning in the galleries—all curated by the team that brings you Night Dive. So, you know it’s going to be good! http://bit.ly/2BFx35j
- Long Beach New Year’s Eve 2018 at the Queen Mary. The party starts at 8:00 pm to 1:00 am. Tickets and event details.
- New Year’s Eve 2019 Dance Party & Midnight Champagne Toast at Roxanne’s. 1115 East Wardlow, Long Beach CA 90807. I think it is free. Call them at 562-426-4777
- Panama Joes New Years Eve 2019 Party at 5100 E 2nd Street, Long Beach CA 90803 from 7 pm to 2 am. $41.99 per person for dinner plus a champagne Toast. Call them at 562-434-7417 to get tickets or use this link to Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/2RdUvR5
- Lasher’s Kitchen on 2nd Street – They have a seating at 6:30 pm and at 9:45 pm, with four-course dinner and live music. 5295 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, CA 90803. Call them at 562-343-7228. Check out their website for more details. $89 per person, $119 with wine pairing.
- The Boathouse on the Bay at 190 North Marina Drive in Long Beach, a waterfront restaurant. (562) 493-1100. Seatings: 4:00 – 6 PM – 3 Course Dinner – $75 per person plus tax & gratuity; 7 – 10 PM – 3 Course Dinner – The Emperors & NYE Celebrations – $95 per person plus tax & gratuity (website) Boathouse Long Beach NYE2019 flyer.
- Silent Party Long Beach NYE “Masquerade” at La Traviata at 301 North Cedar Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802. December 31st, 2018 from 9:30 pm to 2 am. Tickets available through Eventbrite at http://bit.ly/2SsEeFn (shorter version of the link). On the link you will be directed to a page at Eventbrite that has more details.
- NYE at the Hotel Maya offers you a full-course dinner and party package. And fireworks show from the Queen Mary. For further details, go here: http://www.facebook.com/events/679033689164545/ or call them at 562-481-3910.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with some great food at Utopia Good Food & Fine Art – located at 445 E 1st Street in downtown Long Beach. 562-438-6888. I know the owner and have been to this restaurant. https://utopiarestaurant.net/new-years-eve
- NYE Party at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Long Beach. 111 East Ocean Blvd. 562-437-5900. Call them for details.
- New Years Eve Long Beach 2018 at Parker’s Lighthouse in Shoreline Village; downtown Long Beach area. Call for reservations at 562-432-6500. (website)
- New Year’s Eve at Cafe Sevilla. Enjoy a 4-course prix fixe NYE Menu at 7 pm. 562-495-1111. They are located at 140 Pine Ave Long Beach.
- The Reef Hotel on the Water is having a Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2018 from 8 pm to 1 am; The Reef Hotel event is located at 880 Harbor Scenic Drive in Long Beach. (Near the Queen Mary) Phone: 562-435-8013. Website
- Auld Dubliner Long Beach New Year’s Eve Celebration, 71 S Pine, Long Beach, CA 90802. Irish New Year’s live music from Ken O’Malley – Artist Page 3 to 6 pm, champagne toast at midnight, live music from The 2 from 10 pm to 1:30 am, and passed Irish finger foods and party favors. Arrive early for seats. Don’t miss the best New Year’s Eve Party in Long Beach! 562-437-8300
- 2019 Midnight Masquerade at Malainey’s Grill. Call for reservations 562-598-9431. 168 N. Marina Drive Long Beach CA 90803
Map of Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2018
I mapped out a few of the top 20 Long Beach events to attend.
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020