So, what is happening in the Thousand Oaks real estate trends marketplace for 2018? We just finished 2018 and the real estate numbers are in for Thousand Oaks.
Housing Prices in Thousand Oaks California
- Single Family homes are selling for $914,604 as of December 2018
- Condos are selling for an average of $383,792
- Townhomes are selling for $582,995
Average Days on Market of Thousand Oaks Properties to Receive an Offer and Open Escrow
- Single Family homes are taking 54 days to generate an acceptable offer
- Thousand Oaks condos are taking 41 days on market
- Thousand Oaks townhome are taking 52 days
What Percentage of the Listed Prices are Thousand Oaks Properties selling for?
- Homes are selling for 97.40% of the listed price
- Condos are selling for 98.90% of the listed price
- Townhomes are selling for 98% of the listed price
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020