Our main real estate website www.RedWagonTeam.com gets a lot of buyers and sellers visiting monthly. I created this top 10 trending Long Beach homes October 2017 list to give you an idea of what people love.
Which of these Top 10 Trending Long Beach Homes Do You Like the Most?
And who do you know for them? I’d love any referrals you may have.
This list reflects the most actively viewed homes on www.redwagonteam.com for the city of Long Beach, California. All of these houses are currently for sale.
- 55 Via Di Roma Walk in the Naples Island neighborhood. I just viewed this home the other day for one of my clients. It is located on a narrow street in Naples. As of today, there has been a price reduction from $979,000 to $949,000.
- 100 Atlantic Ave #614 in Downtown Long Beach – this condo building is located in the downtown area of Long Beach. There is a waiting list for parking in the building. The best way around this is to find a local parking lot to use.
- 5316 Marina Pacifica Drive South located in the guard gated Marina Pacifica community on the water. I really like the community. Marina Pacifica condos are stacked on three levels. 5316 is on the top floor. This is priced at $650,000 for a two bedroom, two bathroom condo. Parking is located underground. There are several pools and spas in the community.
- 9314 Marina Pacifica Drive North is in the same community as 5316 Marina Pacifica above.
- 488 E Ocean Blvd Unit 1512 located in the Aqua Towers in Downtown Long Beach. The Aqua Towers are made up of two towers. These Long Beach condos have either a view of the city or ocean. One bedroom, one bathroom condo with 680 square feet for $349,900.
- 805 Coronado Ave is located in the Rose Park neighborhood of Long Beach. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,580 square feet. Craftsman style home.
- 2601 E Ocean Blvd #307 in the Belmont Heights area of Bluff Park neighborhood. This building faces toward downtown Long Beach. There are ocean views and city views.
- 2630 Golden Avenue Long Beach; this home is located in the Wrigley area in West Long Beach. It looks like an investor home. Where someone has fixed it up and put it back on the market. What do you think?
- 5124 Marina Pacifica Drive North – this Long Beach condo is located on the first floor in the community of Marina Pacifica. One bedroom, one bathroom condo with 873 square feet for $425,000.
- 641 Wakefield Court in Bixby Village Townhomes near Cal State Long Beach. I like this community. It is very quiet up here from my experience. There are two swimming pools in the community. Great landscaping. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2.50 bathrooms with 1,728 square feet for $600,000. That seems like a great buy.
What do you think of the Top 10 Trending Long Beach Homes October 2017?
Comment below about which homes or condos you like the best. If you know anyone for any of these properties, I’d love your referrals. Call Jay at 562-413-7655.