So, what is happening in the Thousand Oaks real estate trends marketplace for 2019? We just finished 2018 and the real estate numbers are in for Thousand Oaks housing prices March 2019.
Housing Prices in Thousand Oaks March 2019
- Single Family homes are selling for $865,181 as of March 2019
- Condos are selling for an average of $354,852
- Townhomes are selling for $692,356
Average Days on Market of Thousand Oaks Properties to Receive an Offer and Open Escrow
- Single Family homes are taking 68 days to generate an acceptable offer
- Thousand Oaks condos are taking 71 days on market
- Thousand Oaks townhome are taking 63 days
What Percentage of the Listed Prices are Thousand Oaks Properties selling for?
- Homes are selling for 96.50% of the listed price
- Condos are selling for 95.40% of the listed price
- Townhomes are selling for 97.60% of the listed price
My client has her home for sale at 1656 Fox Springs in Rancho Conejo, California in case you want to check it out.
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021
- How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for Downtown Long Beach Condo - August 16, 2021