Will You Be Chasing the Turkey on Thursday?
First there was the Long Beach Marathon, 26.2 miles through across the real estate of Long Beach streets, along the coastline of the beach and back. Now, it’s Thanksgiving on Thursday, and the city of Long Beach is buzzing again with excitement. But this time, the distance is shorter and the weather is partly cloudy with a possibility of a few drops falling from the sky.
The distance is shorter….only 3.2 miles or 6.2 miles…you decide. Watch this Video of what the race looked and sounded like in 2007:
Registration for the Turkey Trot Race
Are you ready for the race? I know you will be hungry afterwards…well maybe. You can pick up a race packet today between 3 to 7 pm at the Belmont Olympic Pool off of Ocean Blvd in Belmont Shore. And the race organizers are allowing you to register at 6:30 am on Thursday morning as well.
- The cost is $30 to register before the race and $35 on the day of the race. Over 4,200 runners and walkers will be out on the Streets in the morning for this race.
- For more information about the race and to register online, go to http://www.turkeytrot.us/
While I won’t be running this year, I will be going over to watch the beginning of the race. Come out and enjoy the fun…watch others running around the city…see you there. Send me a text message on Twitter if you are coming out to watch the race.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021