Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Today, I wanted to give you a quick resource of coffee shops in a Long Beach neighborhood called Belmont Shore. Whether you are visiting Belmont Shore or live in one of the surrounding areas like Belmont Park, Belmont Heights or Naples Island, these are your go to local coffee locations.
I created a list of Belmont Shore coffee shops to help you some good coffee to start your day with. Here are some of our favorites:
9 Great Coffee Shops in Belmont Shore Area
- Sheldrake Coffee Roasting at 4506 2nd Street in Long Beach. It used to be called Polly’s Gourmet Coffee. Same owner I hear but he changed the name. Prices are lower than the competition in Belmont Shore. You can sit mostly outdoors int he patio area. I like the Vanilla Americano and a cinnamon scone.
- Pietris Bakery is at 5000 2nd Street for great Belmont Shore coffee, pastries and breakfast.
- Philz Coffee is at 4801 2nd Street in Long Beach. No frills coffee. It is all pour over coffee. Forget about lattes. Tiy cab get 10% off if you join their email list. Check out the link to their website.
- Aroma Di Roma at 4708 2nd Street in Long Beach. A modern Italian coffee shop with expressos, coffee and breakfast. You can sit indoors or outdoors.
- Chuck’s Coffee Shop is located at 4120 E Ocean Blvd in Long Beach. Have some coffee and walk on the beach.
- Moon Mountain Coffee at 5277 2nd Street, Long Beach. I haven’t been there yet.
- Starbucks has two locations. The first one is at 5251 2nd Street. I use their mobile app to order.
- Starbucks is inside the Von’s market at 3900 E Ocean Blvd.
- Sweet Jills Bakery at 5001 2nd Street, Long Beach. One whiff of the bakery items and you will fall in love.
How to Make Coffee with a Chocolate Taste with Less Sugar
Impossible you say…well, there is always a way to do it. I like to add Laird’s Superfood Creamer in mint chocolate or cacao to my coffee to give it that chocolate taste. Only 1 gram of sugar for yummy to my tummy.