Where are you planning to go for Huntington Beach New Years Eve 2016? Now, is the time to figure out where the best locations are to party and celebrate Saturday evening events.
Are you staying in Huntington Beach? Traveling to Sherman Oaks, Long Beach, Newport Beach or the Hollywood Bowl?
At about 9 pm, I would head out to the sand to watch firework shows from the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
View all of the best events in Huntington Beach…
Note for 2019: If you are looking for events for December 31st, 2019, then review the Long Beach New Years Eve 2019 list.
Local Huntington Beach New Year’s Eve Party Events
- Huntington Beach New Years Eve 2016 at The Bungalow with Surfing Magazine – Surfing Magazine is inviting you to Celebrate the New Year’s Eve at 21058 Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach CA 92648. Cow-a-bunga. Dancing all night long. Event time: 8 pm to 2 am. Make your reservations at (714) 374-3099
- 7th Annual Crash in the New Year at The Rinks – Huntignton Beach Inline at 555 McFadden Ave, Huntington Beach. Watch the Orange County Roller Derby starting at 11 am on December 31st, 2016. Tickets
- Redneck Rodeo: Perq’s Huntington Beach Tonk’n Eve 2017 – This is an annual Rodeo tradition to get all our country friends and family out and party till the the power goes out or till o’l Bristles pulls the fire alarm again. You know Perqs knows how to bring in the new year as well, with cheap cover, an awesome staff, and stiff drinks! Get there early. Only $10 cover charge. Location: Perqs Bar at 117 Main St, Huntington Beach, California 92648. Time: 9 pm to 1 am. Phone: (714) 960-9996.
- Get in Your Last Workout of the Year in with Mo-Mentum Fitness with their “New Year’s Eve 2016 Workout” at 16470 Bolsa Chica St, Huntington Beach, CA 92649. Wake up in the morning on Saturday, December 31st, 2016 and go to Mo-Mentum Fitness by 8 am to get your last workout in. Tickets Phone: (714) 756-1501
- NYE with the OSW All Starts – The Longboard Restaurant at Springdale is having a New Year’s Eve evente!!!! Not only will we rock you into 2017 there will be special menu items available just for NYE. Location: 14892 Springdale St, Huntington Beach, California 92647; Time: 9:30 pm to 12:30 am on December 31st, 2016. Great food and fun. Phone: (714) 896-8700.
- New Years Eve Celebration in Baci Restaurant at 18748 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Great Italian food. Time: 8 pm. Call them for reservations at (714) 965-1194.
- New Years Eve with Cross Tie Walkers at Fitzgerald’s at 19171 Magnolia St, Huntington Beach, California 92646. Get your Blues on this NYE. A full night of great blues, good booze, and a champagne toast at midnight…..get there early to a table…Phone: (714) 968-4523. Time 9 pm to 12:30 am.
- SeaLegs NYE 2017 – I’m ALL THE WAY UP! Casino Tables. Las Vegas Renown Dj DIG DUG. Heavy Passed Hourderves. Extensive Champagne Menu. Complimentary Lace Bunny Ears for the Ladies! Any guest who attendes the SeaLegs NYE event will receive a complimentary Bloody Mary at SeaSalt on New Years Day! $100 Tickets–this event will sell out. 250 tickets and then we are done, don’t want until New Years to figure out what you are going to do! Tickets available Phone: (714) 536-5700. Location: 21022 Beach Blvd, Ste 105, Huntington Beach, California 92648. Time: 8 pm to 2 am.
- Morris Day & The TIME New Years Eve at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. Concert starts at 8 pm. Location: 21500 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, California 92648. Phone: (714) 698-1234
- Baja Sharkeez New Years Eve 2017 – Ring in the New Year with Baja Sharkeez HB! You’ve never seen Sharkeez like this before. We undergo a complete transformation for one night only to bring you the classiest, craziest, and most exciting New Years party you’ll ever experience! Reservations are heavily suggested, spots fill up fast! I can’t wait to see all of you here! For more details or to make a reservation call us at (714) 606-4093. Location: 211 Main St, Huntington Beach, California 92648. Time: 8 pm to 2 am.
- New Years Eve 2016 at SeaCliff Country Club – Bring a little sparkle and a lot of cheer into NEW YEAR 2017. Celebrate with them on December 31, 2016 from 8 pm-1 am. Great music, hosted Ketel One Bar, Photobooth, gaming tables and more. $125++ Per Person
(House Beer, Wine, and Liquor included) Phone: (714) 536-7575. Location: 6501 Palm Ave, Huntington Beach, California 92648.
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Surf Dog’s Sports Grill located at 5932 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, California 92649.
Phone: (714) 846-5700. Time: 8 pm to 1 am. $25 per person.
- Rockin’ Hula New Year’s Eve Party at Don The Beachcomber – Ring in the New Year with James Intveld, Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys, the Rosie Flores Trio, Ramblin’ James & The Billyboppers – plus The Hula Girls! It’s our Rockin’ HULA Party! Enjoy a fabulous Hawaiian Buffet while dancing the night away! Hoist a champagne toast with 300 of your closest friends at midnight! Tickets start at $40.
- New Years Eve Bash at My Place Sports Bar & Grill – The Best New Year Celebration in Huntington Beach. You don’t want to miss it!!! This will be the PARTY everyone should be at….Full Bar…Great Food…Live Entertainment w/ Blind Innocence.. For all ages ALL Night, Thats right everyone is Welcome. Bring in 2017. Location: 5452 Commercial Dr, Huntington Beach, California 92649. Time: 7 pm to 12 am.
Phone: (714) 892-8706.