Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
What do you have planned for Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017 on December 31st? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Long Beach, Seal Beach or Huntington Beach? Do you like to watch the firework shows on television, your cell phone or in person?
New Year’s Eve is only 2 days away. You need to start planning today. Perhaps, make reservations. Check with your friends or family on what they are planning to do.
Note: If you are looking for events for December 31st, 2019, then review the Long Beach New Years Eve 2019 list.
What are the Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017?
Over the years, I have gone out many times to different events around southern California. Battling traffic. Lines of people and so on.
Nowadays, I just leave the house about 11:45 pm and walk out to the Belmont Pier in Long Beach and watch the fireworks show from the Queen Mary. Thousands of people make this famous walk to the beach or pier.
- New Year’s Eve at the Waterfront at Rainbow Harbor, 200 Aquarium Way Long Beach, will be having a party from 5 pm to 10:30 pm. Fireworks show starts at 9 pm from the Harbor’s lighthouse peninsula. There will be music and fun at this event. Free, family-friendly event in downtown Long Beach. Sponsors: The Pike Outlets, Shoreline Village, Gladstone’s of Long Beach, Long Beach Transit and Famous Dave’s BBQ.Ride Long Beach Transit for free on NYE from 4:00 pm – 2:30 am… Including free shuttle service from the Transit Gallery to Shoreline.
- New Year’s Eve – Aquarium of the Pacific: Spend the evening at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs. $24.95-29.95. Sunday, December 31, 2017. 8:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach. 562-590-3100
- The Boathouse on the Bay at 190 North Marina Drive in Long Beach, a waterfront restaurant. (562) 493-1100. Seatings: 3:30 – 6 PM – 3 Course Dinner – $75 per person plus tax & gratuity; 7 – 10 PM – 3 Course Dinner – The Emperors & NYE Celebrations – $95 per person plus tax & gratuity (website)
- Lasher’s Kitchen on 2nd Street – They have a seating at 6:30 pm and at 9:45 pm, with four-course dinner and live music. 5295 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, CA 90803. Call them at 562-343-7228. Check out their website for more details.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Beer Belly. 255 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802 Sunday at 8 pm; (562) 436-2337; (Gastropub)
- Long Beach Fireworks New Year’s Eve Cruise 2018. Starts Sunday 9:00 pm to 1:00 am at Catalina Classic Cruises, 1046 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802 Tickets
- New Year’s Eve in Asbury Park / Peacemaker of the Year. Sunday from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at 6500 E Stearns St, Long Beach, CA 90815; Dance to the music of Bruce Springsteen Tickets $35, Students $25. Tickets: Naida Tushnet 562-494-5358 or Pat Alviso 562- 833-8035
- New Year’s Eve Party & Casino Night at the Long Beach Petroleum Club at 3636 Linden Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807; Enjoy the excitement of Casino Night after dinner in the Grand Ballroom, and dance the night away with a surprise swing band as you welcome in 2018. $60 per person, Club Member, $75 per person Non-Member, plus tax and gratuity. Includes Champagne Toast at midnight and party favors. Call 562-427-7966 now for your reservations for this member-sponsored event welcoming the public! *Limited availability call now!*
- New Year’s Eve at PCH CLUB Sunday Dec 31st 2017 at the PCH Club, 6285 E Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA 90803. $20 COVER includes classes, dancing, champagne toast, party favors! 8:00 pm doors open.
- New Year’s Eve at The Queen Mary Long Beach is always having a great party event on the last day of the year. Enjoy music, food and fun before the famous fireworks show at 9 pm. The event at the Queen Mary is from 7:30 pm to 1:30 am at 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802. Tickets. Map of Event.
- New Year’s Eve at The Federal located at 102 Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802; 3 Course Prix Fixe Menu | $65 Per Person; Call 562.435.2000 for Reservations – Walk-Ins welcome at the bar.
- Auld Dubliner Long Beach New Year’s Eve Celebration, 71 S Pine, Long Beach, CA 90802. Irish New Year’s toast at 4 pm, live music from Ken O’Malley – Artist Page 3 to 6 pm, champagne toast at midnight, live music from The 2 from 10 pm to 1:30 am, and passed Irish finger foods and party favors. Arrive early for seats. Don’t miss the best New Year’s Eve Party in Long Beach!
- New Year’s Eve in The Exhibition Room at 1117 East Wardlow Road, Long Beach, CA 90807. Tickets are $39.01. Ring in the New Year with The Exhibition Room and our amazing Ragtime and Old Electric Blues band The Suitcase Stompers! Each guest will receive one cocktail, hors d’ouerves, and champagne at midnight. This exclusive event is limited to 50 guests and will be quite the celebration! Text 562.826.2940 with questions. Dress to impress in our 1920’s style hidden bar.
- Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017 – party at the Hilton Long Beach at 701 W Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA. Book your tickets ad hotel room early at http://www.americandruzesociety.com/new-year-s-eve-2017.html for a chance to win a cash prize and benefit from EARLY BIRD Specials.
- The Sky Room – located at 40 South Locust Avenue in downtown Long Beach is taking Reservations (562) 983-2703. They have a 3-course dinner planned per person. For more information, call them or visit their website.
- Hotel Maya DoubleTree by Hilton Party for Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017: “Fuego Rings In 2018 With Five-Course Dinner, Party and Fireworks” 5:00 pm to 12:00 Am. Tickets: call 562-481-3910.
- NYE Party at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Long Beach. 111 East Ocean Blvd. 562-437-5900. Call them for details
- Happy New Year’s Eve at Parker’s Lighthouse on the waterfront patio. Call them at 562-432-6500. They are having a 3-course delicious meal priced at $65 per person.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with some great food at Utopia Good Food & Fine Art – located at 445 E 1st Street in downtown Long Beach. 562-438-6888. I know the owner and have been to this restaurant.
- The Reef Hotel on the Water is having a Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017 from 8 pm to 1 am; The Reef Hotel event is located at 880 Harbor Scenic Drive in Long Beach. (Near the Queen Mary) Phone: 562-435-8013. Website
- My Big Fat Greek New Year’s Eve Party on Pine Avenue, call them at 562-437-1184. George’s Greek Cafe has 3 locations. The Pine Avenue location is in downtown Long Beach at 135 Pine Ave. Please call them for reservations for New Year’s Eve in Long Beach.
- What do the events of Long Beach New Years Eve 2018 look like verse the events of 2016 in Long Beach CA?
Map of Long Beach New Year’s Eve Events 2017
I mapped out a few of the top 20 Long Beach events to attend.