Southern California mansionsNovember 2017 sales report by Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group. The average selling price of all Southern California mansions in up to November 2017 was $7,778,792 which is down 6.7% over 2016.
- California mansions are taking 127 days after being listed to go into escrow on the average with an accepted offer.
- Beverly Hills mansions average selling price or $15,559,831
- Newport Beach mansions sold for an average price of $8,638,500
- Newport Coast mansions average selling prices was $16,146,200
- The highest price mansion for sale is in Los Angeles right now at $200 million dollars.
Take a few minutes to review the numbers and real estate market trends for southern California mansions before visiting our website to find one to invest in.
Video of Southern California Mansion Sales November 2017
Southern California Mansions November 2017 with the Most Listings for Sale?
In Los Angeles County, the top 6 cities are:
- Arcadia mansions – there are currently 17 for sale. The average selling price in 2017 was $5,302,875
- Beverly Hills mansions – there are currently 24 for sale. The average selling price is $15,559,831
- Diamond Bar – there are 10 mansions for sale. The average selling price is $3,619,000
- Hidden Hills near Calabasas has 10 mansions for sale. The average selling price is $8,960,000
- Los Angeles mansions – 34 are currently for sale at an average selling price of $12,048,833
- Malibu has 11 mansions for sale. The average selling price of Malibu mansions was $14,850,190
Orange County Mansions
- Coto De Caza has 7 mansions for sale; the average price that sold $5,641,667. It takes 121 days to sell a luxury home in Coto De Caza.
- Dana Point has 9 mansions for sale; average selling price was $9,220,000 after being on the market for 284 days.
- Laguna Beach has 6 mansions for sale. Average selling price in 2017: $8,750,000. It took 255 days to sell a mansion.
- Newport Coast has 15 mansions for sale; average price was $16,146,200. It takes 160 days to sell a Newport Coast mansion.
- San Juan Capistrano has 14 mansions for sale. The average selling price in San Juan Capistrano is $4,333,333. Mansions in San Juan Capistrano are taking 296 days to sell. They have 14.1 months of inventory. Mansions are selling for 83.60% of the starting listed price. Buyers market for San Juan Capistrano mansions…that’s for sure.
People Who Reviewed Southern California Mansions November 2017, Explored
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021