I just wanted to give you an update on the Southern California mansions October 2016 statistics to help you understand the trends of the market.
Snapshot of Southern California Mansions October 2016 Statistics
As of October 2016, there are:
- 492 Mansions in the State of California for Sale
- 125 have ocean views
- 52 have a golf course view
- 54 mansions went off the market in the past 30 days
- 43 mansions are currently in escrow with an accepted offer
Most Listings of LA Mansions
- 34 Beverly Hills Mansions
- 18 Malibu Mansions
- 57 Los Angeles
Most Mansions in Orange County:
86 Mansions in Orange County for Sale
- 10 in Irvine
- 11 in San Juan Capistrano
- 15 in Newport Coast with an average price of $17 million dollars
- 5 Newport Beach
- 6 Dana Point on the coastline
- 6 Laguna Beach
- 7 Coto De Caza – gated community inland from the beach
Riverside County Mansions
63 Mansions in Riverside County
- 16 Mansions in Rancho Mirage
- 4 in Murieta
- 5 Mansions in Palm Springs
- 5 Mansions in Riverside
- 7 in Temecula right now…close the wine country in Riverside County
Video of Southern California Mansions October 2016 Statistics
Since you are looking for a luxury mansions for sale in California, we developed a list of all of the fine properties for you to explore in Southern California with 8,000 square feet or more.
Take a few minutes to browse the homes for sale. When you have questions, our luxury real estate specialists are here to assist you at 800-300-6126. Plus, you can start your own custom search for mansions for sale in Southern California on the Beach.
View Mansions for Sale in Southern California
You can simply click on any of the addresses below to view more details or go to Southern California mansions for sale search.
When viewing mansions, some sellers may require you to show that you are qualified to buy the property before viewing it. That keeps people who are not qualified from viewing their homes. The homes listed on our website are from all of the real estate brokerage companies in southern California.
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020