Learn about the market trends for Arcadia mansions in Los Angeles County of Southern California. The average selling price of mansions in Arcadia is $5,280,000. These types of properties are taking 90 days to receive an accepted offer and open escrow.
Quick Summary of Statistics for Arcadia Mansions Home Prices September 2016
- Average selling price for Arcadia mansions is $5,280,279. That is down 10.80% from 2015.
- 10 mansions have closed escrow from January 2016 to September 2016
- Average days on market for a mansion in the city Arcadia is 90 days from the start of the listing until escrow opens. That is up 15.40% from 2015.
- If you are thinking of buying a property at this price, you are in luck. There are 9 months of inventory to choose from. So take your time and keep focused on what you truly want in a California mansion.
Watch the video for more details. Then, review the current Arcadia mansions for sale to find one that fits your lifestyle.
Video: Arcadia Mansions Home Prices for September 2016
- 20 Minute Video on the overall Southern California Mansions Statistics & Trends
- All Arcadia Mansions for Sale
- Let’s meet and talk about your Arcadia real estate plans. If we agree to work together, I will search for your ideal home off the market, network with local agents and review current listings to find what you desire in a home. Simply call me at 562-413-7655 to schedule a time to meet and talk.
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021