Turtle Ridge homes are a master planned community of several gated communities in the city of Irvine, California. I have friends that live in Summit Ridge. This is a guard gated community of single-family homes and offers you a fitness center and two large swimming pools.
Overall the Turtle Ridge homes average sold single-family house in 2017 is $2,048,324 and homes are selling in 82 days after being listed for sale. Homes are selling for 91.9% of the original listed price.
Turtle Ridge Homes & Real Estate for Sale
View all currently active homes for sale that are updated hourly. When you have questions, call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126 about Irvine real estate and Turtle Ridge.
Irvine neighborhoods in Turtle Ridge
- Amberhill neighborhood – prices range from $2,350,000 to $3,299,000; it takes an average of 69 days to receive an offer.
- Ashton Green
- Canyon’s Edge
- Chaumont neighborhood – prices range from $2,290,000 to $2,988,000; it takes 79 days to receive an offer
- Citrus neighborhood
- Fiore neighborhood – prices range from $1,465,000 to $1,750,000; it takes 72 days to receive an offer
- La Cima neighborhood – prices range from $2,970,000 to $5,500,000; it takes 146 days to receive an offer
- Ledges neighborhood –
- Whispering Glen
Amenities that You Receive Living in this Area of Irvine CA
- Biking, hiking and walking trails
- Fitness Center – I’ve worked out in the gym.
- Swimming Pools – two big swimming pools
- Barbecue Area
- Picnic Area
Since you are looking in Turtle Ridge, I think you might like Turtle Rock or Shady Canyon.