Now, is a great time to invest in Rancho Palos Verdes homes along the coastline. Rancho Palos Verdes provides you with a quality of life ranks among the highest in the nation and the weather is near perfect year ‘round. The popularity of this great city as a place to live continues unabated.
On one hand, Rancho Palos Verdes housing prices are high, but on the other sellers usually receive significant gains on the sale of their property. You can explore spacious family homes to opulent and luxury estates with ocean views, Rancho Palos Verdes real estate offers something for every taste and every financial situation. Each property includes, details, local area maps, school information and estimated monthly payments.
Explore Rancho Palos Verdes Homes for Sale
After reviewing the properties below, you may want to refine you search. If so, use our new custom property search tools. They will save you a time researching online.
Explore living in one of the many Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale in the city which is located in Los Angeles County area of the South Bay in Southern California. It borders Torrance on the east, San Pedro on the south and Palos Verdes Estates and Redondo Beach on the north. Over 41,000 people call Rancho Palos Verdes home. The city name means “Rancho of Green Trees”.
Rancho Palos Verdes Neighborhoods
I love the neighborhoods and communities in Rancho Palos Verdes. It is fascinating to see what each one has to offer. I remember showing homes near the Trump Golf Course to one client and they loved the ocean views that the house had to offer them. I listed the neighborhoods of single family homes below by price range for you to find the right one to refine your search.
- Malaga Cove – prices range from $1,775,000 to $3,280,000
- Monte Malaga – average price is $3,250,000
- Palos Verdes Drive East – prices average $1,744,856 and homes are selling within 75 days after being listed for sale
- Mira Catalina – prices range from $899,500 to $5,000,000 and are selling within 45 days
- Palos Verdes Drive South – prices range from $898,000 to 10,888,000
- Palos Verdes Drive North
- West Palos Verdes – prices range from $969,000 to $8,000,000
- Country Club – prices range from $1,275,000 to $2,800,000
- La Cresta – price ranges from $1,280,000 to $5,650,000
- Los Verdes – prices range from $840,000 to $1,400,000
- Crest – search prices from $895,000 to $1,800,000
- Eastview – range in price from $565,000 to 980,000
- Peninsula Center – priced between $900,000 to $2,000,000
- Silver Spur area is priced between $800,000 to $2,000,000
Finding Rancho Palos Verdes Real Estate Takes Work
And that’s what we do for you…we search off market listings and on market listings, talk to local home owners and network with other agents to find a home that meets your needs. Whether you are searching here in Rancho Palos Verdes or one of the surrounding cities, we can help you.
Build a Real Estate Strategy to Accomplish Your Plans
Just fill out the information below or call Jay at 562-413-7655 and let’s meet. Together we can build a plan to find a condo that you will love. Plus, we will explain how the home buying or selling process works and how we work to benefit you.