Today is a market report of the Long Beach real estate November 2018 housing report to give you insights into trends.
In November 2018, the overall market snapshot looks like this
- the average selling price of a Long Beach home was $730,264.
- Homes are selling within 33 days after being listed for sale.
- Long Beach homes are selling for 98.50% of the listed price.
Long Beach Real Estate November 2018 Numbers by Bedrooms of Single Family Homes
Long Beach Real Estate November 2018 Housing Market Video
This is an overall housing snapshot of the Long Beach real estate marketplace. It is a short video to give you some additional insights into housing trends in November 2018.
How Many Long Beach Homes Have Sold Year to Date?
From January 2018 to November 2018, 1,898 single-family homes have sold. That is down 4.20% from November 2017.
You may want to review the Long Beach condo market for sales in October 2018 just to compare the trends.
What is the Best Month to Sell a House in Long Beach?
Our hottest season is between April and September right before school starts. Families tend to move the most during the summer months. So, if you are thinking about selling your home in Long Beach.
Here is a historical chart of the best months to sell a house in Long Beach from 2018 to 2015 below. To find out the current market value of your home, fill out this home value form on my real estate website.[table id=133 /]
Will Housing Prices Go Down in 2019 in Long Beach?
It really depends on the US Economy and how high the interest rates go. When I started real estate in 1993, interest rates were at 14%. And people were still buying homes and condos.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021