According to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of all single family homes are purchased based upon curb appeal. So, go out in front of your home and snap photos of it from the curb.
Then, you can picture what buyers will be looking at. As your California Realtors®, we can give you some suggestions to improve curb appeal. Small changes in the landscape can make your home more attractive.
Southern California Real Estate Articles for Home Buyers and Sellers
As we discuss in the Southern California home selling articles below, make sure to price the home realistically so that you get the highest possible price in this current market. That means, if the recent home sales similar to your home say that it is worth $650,000 and your competitors have priced their homes at $625,000, then you may have to go a little lower to peak the interest of a buyer in today’s market place.
Buyers shop by price too. The internet gives them many resources to evaluate properties and compare them side by side. Since you are are thinking about selling your property in Southern California, then our list of helpful seller articles will give you wisdom as you navigate the home selling process. When you have questions, call, text or email us at [email protected] or call us toll-free at 1-800-300-6126.
The Red Wagon Team members, all California Realtors, look forward to meeting you for coffee to discuss your real estate plans and give you insight to selling your Southern California home in 2016.
Southern California real estate tips for consumers who are buying and selling real estate. Strategies and wisdom from Jay Valento, California Realtor® with 23 years of real estate experience helping buyers and sellers.
- Original articles that cover home buying strategies to assist you
- Financing tips to help you get the best mortgage, loan program and interest rates
- Learn about selling your home for the most money possible
- What is a Southern California Realtor’s Role?
- Have Your Own Buyer’s Agent
- Relocating Tips – articles to assist you with your move
- Real Estate Glossary – learn the lingo of California real estate
Home Buying Tips to Review
- Home Buying Process
- How to Select a Neighborhood
- 12 Things Every Buyer Needs to Know
- Home Searching Video for our Interactive Property Search Tools
- Real Estate Agency
- Buyer Representation
- Free Home Buyer Consultation
- Comparative Market Analysis aka CMA
- Should I call the Listing Agent or have My own Buyer Agent?
- A Winning Offer
- Buyer Closing Costs
- Home Warranties
- Home Inspections
- What is Title Insurance?
- How Escrow Companies Work
- What happens at Closing?
Home Selling Tips
- Home Selling Marketing Plan
- Setting the Price of Your Home
- Pricing Realistically
- What is Your Home Worth?
- My House is Better than Your House
- Seller Closing Costs
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Preparing to Show Your Home
- Quantum Home Tours are Incredible
- Single Property Websites
- Showing Checklist
- What is a Listing Agreement
- The Listing Agent’s Job
- Consultant vs Traditional Agent
- 15 Key Items to Look for in Every Offer
- What is an Escrow?