Your home is more than just a For Sale sign to Jay Valento
You have memories in your home. Good times. Bad times. And now, it is time to sell and move to your next home. Life decisions can be hard and challenging. You may be downsizing, looking for more space or moving out of state.
So many questions and unknowns.
That’s why Jay Valento takes a consulting approach to real estate. He wants to take a tour of your home and learn about your real estate plans.
Then, create a custom marketing approach that fits your goals to sell and buy.
Less Stress. Faster Real Estate Transaction through Following Proven Systems.
Our Home Selling Strategy
Marketing Strategies that Generate Offers from Buyers
- Target Marketing. I will analyze your home based on the size and price range. Let’s say that your home is worth $1,900,000. The most likely buyer has their home listed for sale right now. It could be a smaller or bigger condo or house and they are looking for more space or downsizing.
So, here is what I would plan to do. I would focus on these two groups below:
- Move Up or Move Down Buyers – for this group of buyers, I will be networking with agents who have these clients listed for sale in a price range like $1,400,000 to $2,500,000 within 5 miles of your house to start and then expand from there. I will be reaching out to them by phone and email to see if their clients are interested in your home.
Not just simply putting your home in the real estate MLS and hoping someone sees it. I like to go beyond that and use active marketing techniques.
- Renters – my local lender will help me determine the income of the potential buyer and I will create marketing materials for them both online and through direct mail.
- Migration Marketing. People move from different cities and parts of the country to Long Beach and other beach cities. I discovered relocation patterns through my online marketing research. I will be advertising to those cities in California and other states to generate potential buyers for your home.
- Online Marketing to my popular and award-winning Southern California real estate website RedWagonTeam.com to find you, home buyers. I will reach out to the 585 clients who have registered on my websites to see if they would be interested in your home.
Your home will be found on all national marketing portals like Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, and about 40,000 other real estate websites here in Southern California.
I will be advertising your home on Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, and social media platforms.
- While open houses can be ineffective, I learned a system called the Quantum Home Tour™ that was developed by a management consulting firm. They created it through consumer research. I will share with you how it works when we meet.
If your home qualifies, I will create a Home Tour event for your home. It takes two weeks of time to put the event together. It is a two-day event to market your home to potential home buyers. It is not a traditional open house.
The Quantum Home Tour™ usually generates an offer 67% of the time within 3 weeks. Two agents will be at your home to give tours to the attendees and survey them. I will discuss how it works in more detail when we meet.
Let's Meet & Talk About Your Real Estate Plans
Just share with us the details of your home. If you don’t know an answer, I will look up the property and may reach out to you to confirm details for the home evaluation.