Your home is more than just a For Sale sign to Jay Valento
You have memories in your home. Good times. Bad times. And now, it is time to sell and move to your next home.
Life decisions can be hard and challenging.
You may be downsizing, looking for more space or moving out of state.
So many questions and unknowns.
That’s why Jay Valento takes a consulting approach to real estate. He wants to take a tour of your home and learn about your real estate plans.
Then, create a custom marketing approach that fits your goals to sell and buy.
Less Stress. Faster Real Estate Transaction through Following Proven Systems.
Our Home Selling Strategy
Marketing Strategies that Generate Offers from Buyers
- Target Marketing. I will analyze your home based on the size and price range. Let’s say that your home is worth $1,900,000. The most likely buyer has their home listed for sale right now. It could be a smaller or bigger condo or house and they are looking for more space or downsizing.
So, here is what I would plan to do. I would focus on these two groups below:
- Move Up or Move Down Buyers – for this group of buyers, I will be networking with agents who have these clients listed for sale in a price range like $1,400,000 to $2,500,000 within 5 miles of your house to start and then expand from there. I will be reaching out to them by phone and email to see if their clients are interested in your home.
Not just simply putting your home in the real estate MLS and hoping someone sees it. I like to go beyond that and use active marketing techniques.
- Renters – my local lender will help me determine the income of the potential buyer and I will create marketing materials for them both online and through direct mail.
- Migration Marketing. People move from different cities and parts of the country to Long Beach and other beach cities. I discovered relocation patterns through my online marketing research. I will be advertising to those cities in California and other states to generate potential buyers for your home.
- Online Marketing to my popular and award-winning Southern California real estate website RedWagonTeam.com to find you, home buyers. I will reach out to the 585 clients who have registered on my websites to see if they would be interested in your home.
Your home will be found on all national marketing portals like Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and about 40,000 other real estate websites here in Southern California.
I will be advertising your home on Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, and social media platforms.
- While open houses can be ineffective, I learned a system called the Quantum Home Tour™ that was developed by a management consulting firm. They created it through consumer research. I will share with you how it works when we meet.
If your home qualifies, I will create a Home Tour event for your home. It takes two weeks of time to put the event together. It is a two-day event to market your home to potential home buyers. It is not a traditional open house.
The Quantum Home Tour™ usually generates an offer 67% of the time within 3 weeks. Two agents will be at your home to give tours to the attendees and survey them. I will discuss how it works in more detail when we meet.
Let's Meet & Talk About Your Real Estate Plans
Just share with us the details of your home. If you don’t know an answer, I will look up the property and may reach out to you to confirm details for the home evaluation.
Helping People with Real Estate is Jay's Passion
“Jay is a wonderful Realtor, honest and upfront. He communicates clearly and knows the market as well as anyone. He makes the process enjoyable. A lot of brokers are pushy, but not Jay. He is intent on finding the property that best fits his clients’ needs. I will work with Jay again in the future and would gladly recommend him to anyone.”
Josh Frank, Long Beach, California (Buyer)
28 days ago
Jay was awesome. We will highly recommend Mr. Valento to all of our family and friends. He made this very painful experience very smooth and uncomplicated. What a wonderful man…
Downey, California 90240
Jay helped us with an out of state location and went above and beyond to help us get acquainted with the many neighborhoods available. He was also very helpful in helping us to navigate a home purchase in what was for us a very different market. No pressure, put options on the table and helped to navigate the options. We would definitely recommend Jay to the friends we make here in our new home.
Being currently in Texas, Jay Valento worked well with my daughter to find the right property for us. His vast experience and knowledge in real estate and knowing when to give advice really helped us. He responded in a timely manner and available almost 24/7. I highly recommend Jay Valento and I will use him again.
(buying a home in La Habra Heights)
Thank you Jay for being so ethical.
Purchased a home in Huntington Beach, California.
Our Realtor went through the whole home buying process with us, step-by-step. Before we started anything, Jay sat down with us and asked us at length what WE wanted in a home. It was very helpful.
Jay did Home Tours instead of open houses, with very thorough follow up with all contacts. He did lots of mailers, neighborhood canvassing and property comparisons for prospective buyers in Downey.”
Jay showed me so many houses that I felt sorry for him but, he found me a great house. Very patient, professional and nice.”
We received top-notch service from start to finish and would definitely recommend Jay/Realty ONE Group to friends and family without hesitation. Extremely gracious for all of Jay’s hard work – he definitely went the extra mile/above and beyond and made us feel every bit as important as someone making a much larger purchase.
(purchased a condo in Long Beach)
Thanks Jay for making this a pleasant experience. He is experienced, calm, friendly and provides good advice to move things forward. I highly recommend Jay Valento. He is the best.
(Client owned a Buena Park condo which I helped him sell)
Jay is a great agent, always attentive to our needs. Responded in a timely manner to all of our requests.
(invested in a downtown condo in Long Beach, California)
“Jay Valento was very efficient at getting the sale of our home executed quickly. He followed the paperwork through, scheduled inspections, and in general was there when we needed him to be. The sale went without a hitch! Thank you Jay Valento!”
Seller, Toni Palmer Alabaster, Al, (sold their family home in Seal Beach, California)