Home warranties can be included in sale transactions of resale and new homes to protect the buyer against the high costs of unexpected failures in the home’s major systems and appliances. We include them for our buyer clients in their offers to purchase to purchase homes in Long Beach and other cool cities in Southern California….and recommend them to home sellers too.
By covering major home systems and appliances, a Home Protection Plan can help make buying or selling a home a more rewarding experience. We will give you several home warranty company brochures in our free Home Buyer’s Package so you can review them.
Southern California Home Warranty Plans
What are the Home Buyer Benefits:
- coverage for one year of unexpected repair or replacement costs of many of your home’s
- major systems and appliances.
- local certified contractors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- you only pay for the service fee per trade call in most situations.
Home Seller’s Benefit:
- peace of mind so that you are not held liable for any systems that may breakdown after you move
- Make sure to check the home warranty contract and policy for what is covered.
How Much Do Home Warranty Plans Cost?
Prices vary between $245 to $600 or more depending upon what is covered with the options. Jay Valento of The Red Wagon Team will provide you with several companies for you to choose from. Here are a few of the most popular companies:
- American Home Shield Home Warranty Company
- Buyers Protection Group Home Warranty
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Old Republic Home Warranty