Let’s talk Long Beach real estate today to see what is happening in the city and local neighborhoods. Are prices on the rise? Have they stabilized in your neighborhood or are they going down?
If you want a market report on your city or area because you are thinking about buying or selling, please contact us.
Review: Long Beach Real Estate June 2017
- Average home selling price in Long Beach is $681,053, up 11.3% from 2016.
- Average days on market to sell a home in Long Beach is 36 days. That’s down 37.9% from 2016.
- Average home price per square foot in Long Beach is $445, that’s up 8.3% from 2016.
- Percentage of the starting listed price that Long Beach homes are selling for is 98.9%
Long Beach Real Estate Neighborhoods for June 2017
- Average home selling prices in Belmont Shore $1,065,537, up 9.8% from 2016
- Average home selling prices in Naples Island $2,113,738, up 43.8% from 2016
- Average Belmont Heights homes $974,531, up 11.9% from 2016
- Average prices of Belmont Park home $1,312,800, up 3.5% from 2016
- Average Marina Pacifica condos $485,425, up 4.5% from 2016
- Bixby Knolls home prices $730,833
- Los Altos home prices, $689,196, up 4.6% from 2016
- Spinnaker Bay homes prices $1,921,000, up 29.2% over 2016
- Penisula homes prices $2,230,500, up 62.2% from 2016
- El Dorado Park Estates house prices $792,396, up 3.2% over 2016
- Stoney Brook Villas – Long Beach condos near Cal State Long Beach. Average prices $315,800, down 3.3% from 2016.
Let’s meet and talk about your Long Beach real estate plans. Call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655.
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021
- Belmont Shore Homes Long Beach CA June 2021 - June 12, 2021
- 1106 W 41st Street Los Angeles Duplex with 16 Rooms? - May 12, 2021