How is the real estate market in Long Beach? Are prices of single family homes in Long Beach up, down or stabilized? Our “Long Beach Housing Prices July 2017 Report” shows you the current housing prices trends.
Why is it Important to Know the Long Beach Housing Trends?
It is all about pricing and how quickly homes in Long Beach are selling. I’m assuming you are thinking about buying Long Beach homes or selling your Long Beach house and need to know what is going on.
If you are a buyer, you want to know how flexible home sellers are and is now a good time to buy.
If you are a seller, you want to know are prices up, down or stabilized. And, probably how quickly will your home sell. Discover the value of your home today.
- If you are thinking of selling your Long Beach home, request a Long Beach home value from Jay Valento today.
Long Beach Housing Prices July 2017 Update
- Average selling price of Long Beach homes in July 2017 is $684,884. That is up 11.6% over 2016 where the price was $613,627
- How long does it take to sell a Long Beach home? 35 days after it has been listed
- How many months of supply (inventory) of Long Beach homes are available to the public? 1.9 months. That is down 24% from 2016. That means that houses are selling quickly, prices are up and there is low inventory. Lots of demand in Long Beach.
- The average price per square foot is $448.00 city wide. When you fall in love with a home, I will figure this out for your home so you get some insights for an offer price.
- 2,429 houses have closed escrow year to date, January 2017 to July 31, 2017. That is down 7.7% from 2016. The result of that is lower inventory. Fewer people want to move and sell their homes.
- Two important statistics to look at next the percentage (%) of the Original Listed Price (starting price of the listing) verse the % of the Last Listed Price. So, 100% is full price offers being accepted. The Long Beach housing prices July 2017 look like this: homes are selling for 98.9% of the Original Listed Price and 99.9% of the last listed price.
Video of Long Beach Housing Prices July 2017 by Jay Valento
Free Monthly Long Beach Housing Prices & Market Trends Reports to Your Inbox
- Long Beach homes market reports – monthly emailed report of trends sent to you