How is the condominium market in Long Beach, California? Are prices of condos and townhomes in Long Beach up, down or stabilized? Our “Long Beach Condo Pricing July 2017 Report” shows you the current pricing trends.
Why is it Important to Know the Long Beach Condo Trends?
If you are a Long Bech condo buyer, you want to know how flexible condominium sellers are on prices, right? If so, then this article and video below will get you up to speed.
If you are selling, you want to know how strong the market is. How quickly will my condo sell and what are the current prices? I can figure out the value of your Long Beach condo if you fill out this quick form.
Long Beach Condo Pricing July 2017 Update
- Average selling price of Long Beach condos in July 2017 is $385,843. That is up 7.10% over 2016 where the price was $360,125.
- How long does it take to sell a Long Beach condominium? 40 days after it has been listed
- How many months of supply (inventory) of Long Beach condos are available to the public? 2.0 months. That is down 25.9% from 2016. That means that condos are selling quickly, prices are up and there is low inventory. Lots of demand for Long Beach real estate.
- The average price per square foot is $404.00 city wide. When you fall in love with a condominium, I will figure this out for your condominium so you get some insights for an offer price.
- 1,351 Long Beach condo sales have closed escrow year to date, January 2017 to July 31, 2017. That is down 7.7% from 2016. The result of that is lower inventory. Fewer people want to move and sell their condos.
- Two important statistics to look at next the percentage (%) of the Original Listed Price (starting price of the listing) verse the % of the Last Listed Price. So, 100% is full price offers being accepted. The Long Beach condo pricing July 2017 look like this: condos are selling for 98.8% of the Original Listed Price and 99.4% of the last listed price.
Video of Long Beach Condo Prices July 2017 Update by Jay Valento
Short video by local California Realtor, Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group. Jay explains the current Long Beach condo market and townhome market so you can get some insights into what is happening as of July 2017 numbers.
Free Monthly Long Beach Condo Pricing to Your Inbox
- Long Beach condos market reports – monthly emailed report of trends sent to you
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021