How is the real estate market in Menifee? Are prices of single family homes in Menifee up, down or stabilized? Our “Menifee CA Home Prices July 2017 Report” shows you the current housing prices trends.
Why is it Important to Know the Menifee CA Home Prices Trends?
It is all about pricing when it comes to homes in Menifee California. I’m assuming you are thinking about buying Menifee homes or selling your Menifee house and need to know what is going on.
If you own a home in Menifee and are thinking about selling, this information will give you a good overview of the market place. I have a listing specialist that loves Menifee and the surrounding cities. She will be a great resource for you to talk too.
- If you are thinking of selling your Menifee home, request a free Menifee home value report.
Menifee CA Home Prices July 2017 Update
- Average selling price of Menifee homes in July 2017 is $343,0074. That is up 7.70% over 2016 where the price was $318,618.
- How long does it take to sell a Menifee home? 41 days after it has been listed
- How many months of supply (inventory) of Menifee homes are available to the public? 1.9 months. That is down 20.80% from 2016. That means that houses are selling quickly, prices are up and there is low inventory. Lots of demand for Menifee real estate.
- The average price per square foot is $169.00 city wide. When you fall in love with a home, we will figure this out for your home so you get some insights for an offer price.
- 1,020 houses have closed escrow year to date, January 2017 to July 31, 2017. That is down 7.7% from 2016. The result of that is lower inventory. Fewer people want to move and sell their homes.
- Two important statistics to look at next the percentage (%) of the Original Listed Price (starting price of the listing) verse the % of the Last Listed Price. So, 100% is full price offers being accepted. The Menifee CA home prices July 2017 look like this: homes are selling for 98.9% of the Original Listed Price and 99.9% of the last listed price.
Video of Menifee CA Homes Prices July 2017 by Jay Valento
Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group shares with you the real estate data trends for single family homes in Menifee according to July 2017 numbers. One of our real estate team members covers Menifee home sales and would love to spend time helping you buy or sell real estate. Just call Jay when you are ready at 800-300-6126 (rings his cell phone).
Free Monthly Menifee Home Prices & Market Trends Reports to Your Inbox
- Menifee homes market reports – monthly emailed report of trends sent to you
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021