Explore Peninsula homes for sale in this Long Beach neighborhood in 90803. The Pacific Ocean is on the west of this neighborhood and the Long Beach Marina is on the east. The Long Beach Yacht club is located at the end of the Peninsula. If you like living at the beach, then this is the one of the possible neighborhoods to view homes for sale in.
Below are all of the current homes for sale on the Peninsula in Long Beach…the list is updated hourly.
- Current Listings
- Photo Tour
- Video of Neighborhood
- Average Selling Price
- Number of Home Sales
- Days on Market
- Price Per Square Foot
Peninsula Houses in Long Beach CA
- $4,995,000 : 5716 East Bay Shore Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 4 full baths
- $1,388,000 : 7020 East Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $2,295,000 : 2 61st Place, Long Beach4 beds, 2 full baths
- $2,125,000 : 5719 East Seaside Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 4 full baths
- $1,600,000 : 37 58th Place, Long Beach3 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,370,000 : 5915 East Seaside Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $1,950,000 : 49 67th Place, Long Beach4 beds, 3 full baths
See all Long Beach Peninsula Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 8/27/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Content for the tab Video of Neighborhood
Content for the tab Average Selling Price
Content for the tab Number of Home Sales
Content for the tab Days on Market
Content for the tab Price Per Square Foot