I use to visit friends who lived on the Peninsula was I was growing up. Then, we all went body surfing in the ocean. I love this area down here. Very peaceful. Great place to walk down the boardwalk in the morning hours or evening at sunset.
Explore Peninsula homes for sale in this Long Beach neighborhood in 90803. The Pacific Ocean is on the west of this neighborhood and the Long Beach Marina is on the east. The Long Beach Yacht club is located at the end of the Peninsula. If you like living at the beach, then this is the one of the possible neighborhoods to view homes for sale in.
Peninsula Homes for Sale in Long Beach CA
Below are all of the current homes for sale on the Peninsula in Long Beach…the list is updated hourly.
- $1,250,000 : 54 60th Place, Long Beach4 beds, 3 full, 1 quarter baths
- $1,725,000 : 19 68th Place, Long Beach5 beds, 4 full baths
- $1,345,000 : 59 64th Place, Long Beach4 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths
- $3,970,000 : 5719 East Seaside Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 4 full baths
- $1,995,000 : 5719 East Seaside Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 4 full baths
- $3,295,000 : 5915 East Seaside Walk, Long Beach4 beds, 3 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $1,749,000 : 49 67th Place, Long Beach3 beds, 3 full baths
See all Long Beach Peninsula Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/28/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Video of the Peninsula Neighborhood
Benefits of Detailed Property Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including WalkScores™
- View local details, Google Street Views of the neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools, Radius Search, Walk Scores per property
Average selling prices of single family beach houses on the Peninsula
Number of Beach Houses that Sell Per Year and Month over Month
How Long Does it Take to Sell a Beach House on the Peninsula?