Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Home loans help you to finance a purchase of a house, condo, townhome or income property. And, yes, they can take time.
That’s why I say get pre-approved first.
Finding Southern California houses on the Internet is easy. But be careful when it comes mortgage companies and banks for financing your purchase.
The Right Lender Can Make Your Purchase smoother
One of our clients decided to shop online and went to several websites for financing. One said “when lenders compete for your loan, you win”.
The problem that philosophy was is that her credit was run 70 times and the FICO score dropped so much that she was unable to get a loan.
- She is now working with a mortgage loan consultant who is helping her recover her credit score.
- Please be careful in obtaining financing for a home loan. The rates they may quote you online may sound great but you need a local lender to go the extra mile for you. Some one you can call and ask questions.
Case Study #1 on Home Loans
My clients have had great success when the select the right mortgage professional that is working for you, the client.
For example, Mary Shuck of Movement Mortgage, spoke to my clients Josh & Chelsea. Took the time to understand their financial goals. They applied for financing and she had her underwriters look at the documents to get them to underwritten loan approval.
When the made an offer on a home with myself as their buyer’s agent, she took the extra step to call the listing agent and sell them on my client’s financial strength as a buyer. It worked and they bought a beautiful home in Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach. You can call Mary at 562-388-4197.
Case Study #2 on Home Loans
My clients were retiring and buying a home in Lake Elsinore. I had them talk to Natalie Fernandez of Innovative Mortgage. She listened to their concerns about financing and answered their questions. They like the previous buyers in the story above, provide all of documents necessary to get underwritten pre-approval.
Then, Natalie called the listing agent after I wrote up an offer on the buyer’s behalf to purchase a home. She was able to sell the listing agent on their loan…and bam. They got their dream house in Lake Elsinore in 2020 and it closed successfully. Natalie’s phone number is 714-580-2202.
8 Lenders for Home Loans
Just so we are clear, lenders and other vendors in the real industry like escrow companies, home warranty companies, insurance companies and so on, do not pay me a referral fee. I look for the best vendors and suggest that you use them.
But, you are welcome to select any vendor that you want to do business with.
- Mary Shuck of Movement Mortgage, 562-388-4197
- Natalie Fernandez of Innovative Mortgage, 714-580-2202
- Fernando Fernandez of Innovative Mortgage, 714-931-4122
- Shane Hollenbeck, Bay Equity Home Loans, 602-690-7581
- Brian Leiterman of Fairway Mortgage, 951-850-6312
- Mike Hardy of Fairview Mortgage Capital, 562-370-0544
- Kelly Kline, OneTrust Home Loans, 619-784-9695
- Brian Shigekium of Chase Bank at 714-336-5248
- coming soon
I don’t guarantee the performance or experience with any lender or vendor. I search for the best ones that communicate well and get the job done. The list of lenders above can assist you.
Best Rates and Terms
The lenders are going to look at your financial situation and goals, then offer you the best rates and terms that they can find from their network of lenders.
Successful Offers Require You having Your Financial Ducks in a row
Sellers weigh offers based on the strength of the buyer’s financial capacity to actually complete the transaction.
If you are pre-approved or underwritten approval, you have a better chance of getting your offer accepted.
Talk to the Lender Before Viewing Homes or Condos in Person
This is the most important item when it comes to buying a home. I only work with buyers that are pre-approved or underwritten approved or if investing with all cash, can provide proof of funds.
What are the Benefits to being prepared ahead of time?
- You will know in advance what your payments will be
- You will know what your limits are on an offer price
- You won’t waste time looking at properties that you cannot afford
- Your mortgage professional can shop for the best rates and terms which gives you peace of mind when investing in a property.
- Sellers will find your offer to purchase more favorable when your offer is accompanied by a lender’s pre-approval or underwritten approval documents verse being just “pre-qualified”
Lender Contact Form
Simply fill out this form and I will have ONE lender contact you. Or you can call one of the lenders on the list above our your own researched lender. The choice is yours.
Whoever you select as your lender, when we meet for a buyer consultation, please bring their name and number with you. Then, I can call them and get to know them. Lenders like Realtors play a critical role in the home buying and selling of real estate.
Note: by submitting this form with your telephone number you giving us permission to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State “Do not call List”. We respect your privacy and will not sell or transfer your information to other companies without your permission.
When you have questions, call me, Jay Valento, at 562-413-7655. Thank you for submitting your information. We will be in contact with you by phone or email