Finding Southern California houses on the Internet is easy. Be careful when it comes to Southern California home loans companies. One of our clients decided to shop on to go to the website that claims that when lenders compete for your loan, you win. The problem was is that her credit was run 70 times and the FICO score dropped so much that she was unable to get a loan.
- She is now working with one of our affiliate mortgage loan consultants who is helping her recover her credit score.
The lenders that we work with are going to look at your financial situation and goals, then offer you the best rates and terms that they can find from their network of lenders. When you fill out the form below, the information will be given to only one mortgage consultant that will contact you.
The key to making an offer is having all of your financial ducks in a row. A loan pre-approval letter at hand is almost as good as making a cash offer. Sellers weigh offers based on the strength of the buyer’s financial capacity to actually complete the transaction. If you are pre-approved, you have a better chance of getting your offer accepted.
Get Your Southern California Home Loan Pre-Approval Letter Early
This is the most important item when it comes to buying a home…filling out your loan application and getting pre-approved. A pre-approval letter tells the seller that you can, in fact, buy the home! It tells your buyer’s agent, that you are serious about buying a home.
- You will know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won’t have to waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
- Your mortgage broker can shop in advance for the best loan package for you.
- Sellers will find your offer-to-purchase more favorable when your offer is accompanied by a lender’s letter of pre-approval vs being just pre-qualified.
We have a team of affiliate loan officers that are integrity based in their own businesses. They work with all of the major lenders and will find you the best rates and terms in the industry based upon your real estate plans and financial situation…while most banks are only going to quote you what they have to offer.
How Much Do You Qualify for a Home Loan in Southern California?
Fill out our Quick Loan Information Request below and a mortgage consultant will contact you within hours to discuss your loan needs…whether you plan to purchase a property or refinance your current property….they can help you.
- We can have a local loan officer or mortgage broker contact you to assist you with this process. Fill out the quick form below and we will have someone contact you today.
Note: by submitting this form with your telephone number you giving us permission to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State “Do not call List”. We respect your privacy and will not sell or transfer your information to other companies. A member of our real estate team will contact you. When you have questions, call us at 1-800-300-6126. Thank you for submitting your information. We will be in contact with you by phone or email