What is happening in the Seal Beach real estate market? The market has rebounded back and prices are on the way up. The Seal Beach housing statistics below are for the entire city. So if you want a particular neighborhood, area or another city, contact us and we will email it to you.
Seal Beach Home Prices – Real Estate Market Report Ending December 31st, 2015
Single Family homes are selling for $1,070,400 in 74 days after being listed for sale; these homes are selling for 97.5% of the listed price.
- The selling price is up 16.4% over December 2014.
Seal Beach condos are selling for $312,500 in 58 days after being listed; condos are selling for 96% of the listed price.
- Condo values are up 12.8% over December 2014
Seal Beach townhomes are selling for $700,000 in 34 days; townhomes are selling for 100% of the listed price.
- Townhomes values are up 2.8% over December 2014
Now is still a great time to sell and buy since interest rates remain low and prices are on the rise. Call us for more details about your area or the value of your home at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021
- How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for Downtown Long Beach Condo - August 16, 2021