Just to give you an update of the real estate market for Long Beach real estate in southern California. The housing statistics below are for the entire city. So if you want a particular neighborhood, zip code or another city, contact us and we will email it to you.
Long Beach Real Estate Market Report Ending December 31st, 2015
Single Family homes are selling for $595,622 in 60 days after being listed for sale; these homes are selling for 99.2% of the listed price.
- The selling price is up 9.3% over December 2014.
Long Beach condos are selling for $336,634 in 68 days after being listed; condos are selling for 99.1% of the listed price.
- Condo values are up 7.7% over December 2014
Long Beach townhomes are selling for $514,797 in 60 days; townhomes are selling for 98.7% of the listed price.
- Townhomes values are up 19% over December 2014
Now is still a great time to sell and buy since interest rates remain low and prices are on the rise. Call us for more details about your area or the value of your home at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
- Belmont Shore Homes Long Beach CA June 2021 - June 12, 2021
- 1106 W 41st Street Los Angeles Duplex with 16 Rooms? - May 12, 2021
- Beautiful Cypress Townhome For Sale 4484 Larwin Avenue - May 9, 2021