As of today, there are 3,405 properties for sale in Long Beach, California which cover the following (brackets reflect the number of properties for sale in each category):
- Long Beach Homes for Sale (1626)
- Long Beach Condos and Townhomes (898)
- Manufactured and Mobile Homes (23)
- Properties for Lease (137)
- Long Beach Income Property (624)
- Long Beach land for sale (19)
- Commercial Businesses (28)
- Commercial Properties (50)
Today, I wanted to focus on the market activity for Long Beach condos in the zip code 90803. These properties tend to be a little closer to the beach. The average listed price, according to the Southern California muliptle listing service (SoCalmls), is $541,150. Condos in this zip code have been on the market for 111 days without an offer.
To generate offers, I suggest evaluating your need to move. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 meaning that you absolutely, positively have to sell, how would your rate yourself? If it is a 10, then evaluate the market trend for your area and price it to sell. If you rated yourself less than a 10, stay put for now.
See what the real estate market is doing in April 2008…why April? That’s when the Long Beach real estate market tends to pick up. The time frame for getting the highest price for your property is between April to August. View a Long Beach Neighborhood report for 90803.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021