Today, we are going to look at Long Beach real estate market trends February 2019 verse 2018. Everyone wants to know what is happening in the Long Beach housing market in 2019. So, I created a video at the bottom of this blog post on the numbers just in case you want to watch the movie. Sorry, no popcorn provided.
What do the Long Beach Home Sales Numbers Look Like for February 2019
The average selling price of single-family homes in February 2019 is $707,777. That is up 5.0% from 2018. Prices in 2018 were at $674,024 for a house in Long Beach.
Let’s see how long does it take to sell a home in Long Beach in 2019. The numbers show that it takes 45 days to sell a home from the time it was listed until it goes under contract with an accepted offer. In 2018, it took only 38 days.
So, the inventory of single-family homes in Long Beach should be higher if it is taking longer to sell a house. In February 2019, we have 2.40 months of supply which is 33.30% higher than February 2018.
Summary of Long Beach Real Estate Trends February 2019
As of February 2019, what is selling in Long Beach, California?
- The average selling price of Long Beach real estate is $707,777. That is UP 5.00% from February 2018.
- It took 45 days from the day the Long Beach home was listed until it went into escrow.
- Inventory of single-family homes in Long Beach is 2.40 months of houses for sale.
- Long Beach homes are selling for 97.10% of the listed price.
How is the Long Beach Condos Market Trends?
- Average selling price of Long Beach condos are at $405,990
- Average days on market to sell a Long Beach condo is 40
- There is 2.40 months of condos for sale in Long Beach
- Condos are selling for 97.10% of the listed price…hot market.
Data research from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS).
How Flexible are Long Beach Prices?
In 2019, homeowners are selling their homes for 97% of the listed price. The more competition, the more flexible the prices are going to be in most markets.
Video of Long Beach Real Estate Market 2019 Statistics
If you want to know what is happening in the Long Beach real estate market in February 2019, then watch this short video. As a local Long Beach Realtor®, I will share with you the overall view of the housing prices so you can gather some wisdom to make good investment decisions.
Check out the current Long Beach real estate trends for 2020 and beyond
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020