There are more single family homes for sale in Long Beach’s popular zip code 90803 than there are condos. This month there are 107 homes for sale compared to 47 condos for sale. The average price is $1,356,362 at $608 per square foot. But don’t be discouraged the the average price.
The price range is from a low of $399,000 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath home on Vista Street with 648 square feet to a 3 bedroom, 5 bathroom, home on Bay Shore Walk with 6800 square feet for a cool…get out your check book $4,490,000.
There are 5 single family homes in 90803 that are accepting backup offers. They are all in escrow now. Your backup offer would sit in the second position just in case the first offer / home buyer decides to cancel their offer or the escrow.
The average price in backup $825,560
Pending Sale Listings
There are 18 homes in 90803 that are in escrow and are not accepting backup offers. The average price is $1,300,994 at $641 per square foot.
Sold Lisitngs for the Month of October 2008
- 14 homes sold
- Average sales price was $1,334,857
- Average square footage was 2,361
- Average price per square foot was $575
- Average days on market before an accepted offer was 102
On average, these listings sold for 16.25% less than the original asking price
Price your home to sell. When you discover the market value, price your home a little under the market value to generate offers from buyers quicker. Otherwise you may be on the market for over 3.5 months depending on the number of competitors in your price range. Discover the value of your Long Beach California home today.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021