Video of what is selling at 1500 Ocean Long Beach including average selling price, number of condos sold, days on market and other real estate statistics.
1500 Ocean Long Beach Real Estate Statistics
- Average selling is $735,000 in March 2015; year to date is $719,000…prices are on the rise
- Number of closed sales in March is 1 and 6 since January 2015
- Average days on market for March condos that sold is 62 and year to date is 79 days
- In March 2015, Long Beach condos at 1500 Ocean sold for 98.1%; year to day is 97.1%
- The average price per square foot is $554 for March; year to date average is $516.00
Video of March 2015 Real Estate Statistics for 1500 Ocean Condos
- View current listings at 1500 Ocean Blvd Long Beach
Summary of Long Beach Condo Pricing
The city of Long Beach is experiencing a shortage of available condominiums and prices are on the rise by 5.0% over March 2014. There are a lot of available buyers that want to buy…I have many of them but it is hard to find a condo that fits their needs. Our team is actively seeking sellers for them.
Over the past seven years prices of Long Beach condos have gone from a high of $392,737 in January 2008 to a low of $219,676 in July 2012. The rebound effect has been do to low interest rates and a lack of inventory.
- Seal Beach Car Show 2021 - October 6, 2021
- $635 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Beautiful California Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021